Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 161st day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,969 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 811 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Wingo - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wingo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wingo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Joe Santos
- 1941Jon Lord
- 1952Uzi Hitman
- 1961Aaron Sorkin
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1979Jasper Redd
- 1981Natalie Portman
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1927Jim Nolan, American basketball player (d. 1983)
- 1931Joe Santos, American actor
- 1943Charles Saatchi, Iraqi-English businessman, co-founded Saatchi & Saatchi
- 1947John Gurda, American historian and author
- 1952Bülent Ersoy, Turkish actress and singer
- 1958David Ancrum, American basketball player and coach
- 1972Tomoe Hanba, Japanese voice actress
- 1974Samoth, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Emperor, Zyklon, and Scum)
- 1979Amanda Lassiter, American basketball player
- 1990Lauren Socha, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Duncan Renaldo, Helle Virkner, James Maclurcan, Agda Helin, Kemp Muhl, John Gielgud, Fred Cash, Hans Abramson, Christie Brinkley, Anna Bergman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1945 – Dee Dee Sharp, American singer; August 3, 1930 – James Komack, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997); January 23, 1954 – Richard Finch, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (KC and the Sunshine Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194