Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 161st day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,877 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 808 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Trevor Bolder
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka
- 1980Kana Ueda
- 1981Parinya Charoenphol
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
- 1985Sonam Kapoor
- 1993Danielle Chuchran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1837Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie, English author (d. 1919)
- 1851Charles Joseph Bonaparte, American lawyer and politician, 46th United States Attorney General (d. 1921)
- 1916Robert McNamara, American businessman and politician, 8th United States Secretary of Defense (d. 2009)
- 1925Herman Sarkowsky, German-American businessman and philanthropist, co-founded the Seattle Seahawks (d. 2014)
- 1944Wally Gabler, American football player and sportscaster
- 1951Brian Taylor, American basketball player
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala, Indian actress (d. 2014)
- 1970Erika Miklósa, Hungarian soprano
- 1980David Williams, American poker player
- 1981Sara Tommasi, Italian actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman emperor Nero commits suicide, after quoting Homer’s Iliad, thus ending the Julio-Claudian dynasty and starting the civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Fury, Kane Hodder, Russell Brand, Samantha Womack, John Logan, Michael Redgrave, Wade MacNeil, Jeff East, Jon Bon Jovi, Kat Graham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1947 – Rita Lee, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Os Mutantes); June 8, 1962 – Nick Rhodes, English keyboard player and producer (Duran Duran, Arcadia, and The Devils); September 29, 1985 – Anjana Sowmya, Indian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171