Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 161st day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,089 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 815 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Toru - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toru will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Toru will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Jane Avril
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1941Jon Lord
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1986Kary Ng
- 1989Logan Browning
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1861Gustav Heinrich Johann Apollon Tammann, Russian-German chemist and physicist (d. 1938)
- 1875Henry Hallett Dale, English pharmacologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- 1916Siegfried Graetschus, German SS officer (d. 1943)
- 1922Fernand Seguin, Canadian biochemist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1941Jon Lord, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Deep Purple, Paice Ashton Lord, The Flower Pot Men, and The Artwoods) (d. 2012)
- 1960Steve Paikin, Canadian journalist and author
- 1975Andrew Symonds, English-Australian cricketer
- 1978Shandi Finnessey, American model and actress, Miss USA 2004
- 1980Paul Preiss, American model and actor
- 1986Kary Ng, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress (Cookies and Ping Pung)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman emperor Nero commits suicide, after quoting Homer’s Iliad, thus ending the Julio-Claudian dynasty and starting the civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1762British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1953Flint–Worcester tornado outbreak sequence: a tornado spawned from the same storm system as the Flint tornado hits in Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steven Strait, Adam Beach, Marek Perepeczko, Jung Jin-young, Scott Foley, R. Kelly, Juliette Binoche, Richard Fleeshman, Django Haskins, Pia Toscano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 4, 1966 – Fred Armisen, American actor and screenwriter; March 27, 1939 – Beba Selimović, Bosnian singer; September 25, 1939 – Feroz Khan, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183