Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 160th day of the year 1967. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,270 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,757 days or 18.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 686 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1999.
If a dog named Sati - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sati will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sati will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Skip James
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1966Tamela Mann
- 1981Vic Chou
- 1983Alex Templeton-Ward
- 1987Sofía Lama
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1836Elizabeth Garrett Anderson, English physician and politician (d. 1917)
- 1861Gustav Heinrich Johann Apollon Tammann, Russian-German chemist and physicist (d. 1938)
- 1912Philip Simmons, American blacksmith (d. 2009)
- 1922George Axelrod, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1951James Newton Howard, American composer, conductor, and producer
- 1954Elizabeth May, American-Canadian environmentalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1978Heather Mitts, American soccer player
- 1978Michaela Conlin, American actress
- 1980Kana Ueda, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1980Lehlohonolo Seema, South African footballer
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman emperor Nero commits suicide, after quoting Homer’s Iliad, thus ending the Julio-Claudian dynasty and starting the civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1856Five hundred Mormons leave Iowa City, Iowa, and head west for Salt Lake City carrying all their possessions in two-wheeled handcarts.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ami Onuki, Blake Shelton, Leonard Roberts, James Casey, Robert Colbert, Hannah Simone, Hal Hartley, Cazwell, Yui Ogura, Kendall Jenner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1967.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1967 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 9, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 8, 1987. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Respect by Aretha Franklin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1967
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 184 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,270 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,757 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 686
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1999
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 9, 1971 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 8, 1987 (-173)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Respect by Aretha Franklin (June 10, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1957 – Mario Salieri, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter; November 4, 1940 – Delbert McClinton, American singer-songwriter; August 1, 1958 – Michael Penn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Doll Congress).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,074