Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 161st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,572 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Ius - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ius will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ius will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1961Michael J. Fox
- 1978Shandi Finnessey
- 1980Kana Ueda
- 1980Navíd Akhavan
- 1981Natalie Portman
- 1983Jim Tang
- 1986Kevin Borg
- 1994Lee Hyeri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1640Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1705)
- 1934Jackie Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Billy Ward and his Dominoes) (d. 1984)
- 1963Gilad Atzmon, Israeli-English saxophonist, author, and activist (The Blockheads)
- 1972Tomoe Hanba, Japanese voice actress
- 1981Vic Chou, Taiwanese actor and singer (F4)
- 1984Asko Paade, Estonian basketball player
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero, Canadian actor
- 1986Kary Ng, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress (Cookies and Ping Pung)
- 1987Rheagan Wallace, American actress and producer
- 1988Sara Isaković, Slovenian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman emperor Nero commits suicide, after quoting Homer’s Iliad, thus ending the Julio-Claudian dynasty and starting the civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1856Five hundred Mormons leave Iowa City, Iowa, and head west for Salt Lake City carrying all their possessions in two-wheeled handcarts.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matti Nykänen, Robert Palmer, Brodus Clay, Future, Kim Jong-kook, Charlotte Sullivan, Nour El-Sherif, Professor Griff, Ryohei Odai, Penny Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1956 – Robert L. Manahan, American actor (d. 2000); January 4, 1967 – David Berman, American singer-songwriter; November 20, 1993 – Sumire Satō, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,350