Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 161st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,456 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922George Axelrod
- 1941Jon Lord
- 1952Uzi Hitman
- 1962Yuval Banay
- 1966Tamela Mann
- 1982Thomas Aldridge
- 1983Alex Templeton-Ward
- 1983Jim Tang
- 1990Lauren Socha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1898Luigi Fagioli, Italian race car driver (d. 1952)
- 1916Jurij Brězan, German soldier and author (d. 2006)
- 1935Dutch Savage, American wrestler and promoter (d. 2013)
- 1941Jon Lord, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Deep Purple, Paice Ashton Lord, The Flower Pot Men, and The Artwoods) (d. 2012)
- 1942Anton Burghardt, German footballer and manager
- 1943John Fitzpatrick, English race car driver
- 1951Brian Taylor, American basketball player
- 1975Andrew Symonds, English-Australian cricketer
- 1979Jasper Redd, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1986Kary Ng, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress (Cookies and Ping Pung)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheree Murphy, David Brenner, Elio Germano, Alex Gonzaga, Kelly Stables, Arisa Sugi, TobyMac, Ticho Parly, James Cameron, Eric Mabius.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1965 – Black Francis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pixies and Grand Duchy); November 14, 1988 – Takurō Ōno, Japanese actor; February 25, 1934 – Bernard Bresslaw, English actor and singer (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,099