Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 161st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,421 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 556 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Calvin "Fuzz" Jones
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1963David Koepp
- 1966Tamela Mann
- 1978Shandi Finnessey
- 1980Kana Ueda
- 1981Vic Chou
- 1984Kaleth Morales
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1989Chloë Agnew
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1891Cole Porter, American composer and songwriter (d. 1964)
- 1908Branch McCracken, American basketball player and coach (d. 1970)
- 1925Herman Sarkowsky, German-American businessman and philanthropist, co-founded the Seattle Seahawks (d. 2014)
- 1942Anton Burghardt, German footballer and manager
- 1953Ken Navarro, Italian-American guitarist and composer
- 1971Gilles De Bilde, Belgian footballer and sportscaster
- 1979Andrew Walker, Canadian actor and producer
- 1980David Williams, American poker player
- 1986Ashley Postell, American gymnast
- 1989Logan Browning, American actress and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to discover the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1856Five hundred Mormons leave Iowa City, Iowa, and head west for Salt Lake City carrying all their possessions in two-wheeled handcarts.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
- 2010At least 40 people are killed and more than 70 others are wounded as an explosion rips through an evening wedding party in Arghandab, Kandahar.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olivia Tennet, Anna McGarrigle, Angie Greenup, Sophie Anderton, Louis Leterrier, Rano Karno, Karen Grassle, Gaku Matsumoto, K. D. Aubert, Nicki Clyne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1972.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1991 – Dylan O'Brien, American actor; March 29, 1940 – Astrud Gilberto, Brazilian singer-songwriter; April 8, 1963 – Julian Lennon, English singer-songwriter, actor, and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958