Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 161st day of the year 1972. It was the 24th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,907 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,636 days or 15.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 2004.
If a dog named Gitana - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gitana will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gitana will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Tony Britton
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala
- 1964Gloria Reuben
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg
- 1978Michaela Conlin
- 1979Andrew Walker
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1865Albéric Magnard, French composer and educator (d. 1914)
- 1934Jackie Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Billy Ward and his Dominoes) (d. 1984)
- 1942Anton Burghardt, German footballer and manager
- 1949Kiran Bedi, Indian police officer and activist
- 1952Billy Knight, American basketball player
- 1979Andrew Walker, Canadian actor and producer
- 1980Lehlohonolo Seema, South African footballer
- 1980Nikolai Novosjolov, Estonian fencer
- 1980Timothy Glanfield, English journalist and author
- 1983Josh Cribbs, American football player
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: İlhan İrem, Michael Wilding, Kostas Martakis, Casey Wilson, Rome Ramirez, Hinton Battle, Tereza Kesovija, Donald Petrie, K. Asif, Darko Rundek.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for June is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 24, 1958. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1972
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 24th Friday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,907 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,636 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 572
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 2004
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- June modern birthstone: Pearl
- June mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- June birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 24, 1958 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-159)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. (June 10, 1972)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1934 – Mitr Chaibancha, Thai actor and producer (d. 1970); May 21, 1904 – Robert Montgomery, American actor and director (d. 1981); March 23, 1933 – Norman Yemm, Australian actor and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,789