Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,234 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Hans - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hans will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hans will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Alfredo Zitarrosa
- 1940Dean Torrence
- 1956Mitchell Lichtenstein
- 1957Shannon Tweed
- 1960Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen
- 1966Edie Brickell
- 1971Daryle Singletary
- 1977Jeff Branson
- 1979Danny Pudi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1846Edward Baker Lincoln, American son of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1850)
- 1917Frank Perconte, American soldier (d. 2013)
- 1934Gergely Kulcsár, Hungarian javelin thrower and coach
- 1940Dean Torrence, American singer-songwriter (Jan & Dean)
- 1956Robert Llewellyn, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Terry Holmes, Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1967Omer Tarin, Pakistani-English poet and scholar
- 1973Mauricio Taricco, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente, Chilean-American model, actor, and producer
- 1987Martellus Bennett, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1735An agreement between Nader Shah and Russia is signed near Ganja, Azerbaijan and Russian troops are withdrawn from Baku.
- 1804Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 1830The Royal Netherlands East Indies Army is created.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1933An earthquake in Long Beach, California kills 115 people and causes an estimated $40 million in damage.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marie-Chantal Toupin, Eyedea, Roger McGee, Jane Henson, Rafet El Roman, Kenneth Colley, Steven Mackintosh, Roy Marten, Jules De Martino, Beth Littleford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1956 – Diamond Dallas Page, American wrestler and actor; June 16, 1982 – Missy Peregrym, Canadian model and actress; April 2, 1972 – Stephen Saux, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,167