Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,356 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,265 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Piccola - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Piccola will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Piccola will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Norman Blake
- 1945Katharine Houghton
- 1956Robert Llewellyn
- 1969Paget Brewster
- 1972Takashi Fujii
- 1975Glydel Mercado
- 1978Benjamin Burnley
- 1983Carrie Underwood
- 1994JoJo Offerman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1891Sam Jaffe, American actor and engineer (d. 1984)
- 1903Clare Boothe Luce, American journalist, politician, and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Italy (d. 1987)
- 1915Harry Bertoia, Italian-American sculptor and furniture designer (d. 1978)
- 1931Georges Dor, Canadian author, playwright, and composer (d. 2001)
- 1958Jeanie Bryson, American singer
- 1963Jeff Ament, American bass player and songwriter (Pearl Jam, Green River, and Mother Love Bone)
- 1965Jillian Richardson, Canadian sprinter
- 1970Matt Barlow, American singer-songwriter (Iced Earth and Pyramaze)
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente, Chilean-American model, actor, and producer
- 1977Peter Enckelman, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 241 BCFirst Punic War: Battle of the Aegates Islands: The Romans sink the Carthaginian fleet bringing the First Punic War to an end.
- 298Roman Emperor Maximian concludes his campaign in North Africa against the Berbers, and makes a triumphal entry into Carthage.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1848The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is ratified by the United States Senate, ending the Mexican–American War.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1933An earthquake in Long Beach, California kills 115 people and causes an estimated $40 million in damage.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1952Fulgencio Batista leads a successful coup in Cuba and appoints himself as the “provisional president”.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 1980Madeira School headmistress Jean Harris shoots and kills Scarsdale diet doctor Herman Tarnower
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renee Alway, Donny Hathaway, Elsa Pataky, Donna D'Errico, Yuya Matsushita, Ryan O'Neal, Michael Chance, Bonnie Hunt, Jung Eun-ji, Carlos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1958 – Yu Suzuki, Japanese game designer and producer; January 1, 1977 – Jerry Yan, Taiwanese actor and singer (F4); July 27, 1952 – Roxanne Hart, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,153