Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 69th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,184 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 819 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Alfredo Zitarrosa
- 1957Jim White
- 1958Jeanie Bryson
- 1966Stephen Mailer
- 1969Paget Brewster
- 1969Walter Schreifels
- 1970Matt Barlow
- 1973Eva Herzigová
- 1982Keke Wyatt
- 1982Mitsuomi Takahashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1536Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk, English politician, Earl Marshal of the United Kingdom (d. 1572)
- 1628Marcello Malpighi, Italian physician and biologist (d. 1694)
- 1875Alexander Goldenweiser, Russian pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1961)
- 1903Clare Boothe Luce, American journalist, politician, and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Italy (d. 1987)
- 1919Marion Hutton, American singer and actress (d. 1987)
- 1932Udupi Ramachandra Rao, Indian physicist and engineer
- 1971Daryle Singletary, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1974Biz Stone, American businessman, co-founded Twitter
- 1976Barbara Schett, Austrian tennis player and sportscaster
- 1982Mitsuomi Takahashi, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 298Roman Emperor Maximian concludes his campaign in North Africa against the Berbers, and makes a triumphal entry into Carthage.
- 1830The Royal Netherlands East Indies Army is created.
- 1861El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bamana Empire of Mali.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
- 2000The Nasdaq Composite stock market index peaks at 5132.52, signaling the beginning of the end of the dot-com boom.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marlena Shaw, Aurela Gaçe, Marija Šerifović, Peter Gallagher, Maria Kanellis, Gigi Lai, Mickey Thomas, Lawrence Kasdan, Pat Sajak, Dunja Vejzović.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 10, 1951.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1986 – Kim Ok-bin, South Korean actress and singer; March 9, 1959 – Lonny Price, American actor, director, and screenwriter; August 3, 1970 – Gina G, Australian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904