Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 69th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,213 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 820 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Oscar Quitak
- 1947June Keithley
- 1956Robert Llewellyn
- 1957Matt Knudsen
- 1958Sharon Stone
- 1966Stephen Mailer
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente
- 1985Casey Dienel
- 1992Emily Osment
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1888Baldwin Cooke, American actor (d. 1953)
- 1897Robert Meier, German soldier (d. 2007)
- 1915Charles Groves, English conductor and director (d. 1992)
- 1922Kiyoshi Yamashita, Japanese painter (d. 1971)
- 1933Elizabeth Azcona Cranwell, Argentinian poet and translator (d. 2004)
- 1947Bob Greene, American journalist and author
- 1958Jeanie Bryson, American singer
- 1960Gail Greenwood, American bass player (Belly and L7)
- 1965Jillian Richardson, Canadian sprinter
- 1976Kisaki, Japanese bass player, songwriter, and producer (Dir En Grey, Phantasmagoria, and Anti Feminism)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 298Roman Emperor Maximian concludes his campaign in North Africa against the Berbers, and makes a triumphal entry into Carthage.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1762French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- 1830The Royal Netherlands East Indies Army is created.
- 1861El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bamana Empire of Mali.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1952Fulgencio Batista leads a successful coup in Cuba and appoints himself as the “provisional president”.
- 2005Tung Chee-hwa resigns from his post as the first Chief Executive of Hong Kong after widespread public dissatisfaction of his tenure.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Mangold, Patricia Morison, Lou Romano, Rakshita, Spencer Boldman, Jonathan Tucker, Maja Ivarsson, Richard Reed Parry, Elin Nordegren, Lara Jill Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 10, 1951.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1986 – Ayesha Takia, Indian actress; April 20, 1983 – Miranda Kerr, Australian model; January 18, 1996 – Sarah Gilman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889