Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 76th day of the year 1929. It was the 11th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,117 days or 30.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1960.
If a dog named Jinsoon - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jinsoon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jinsoon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944John Sebastian
- 1950Patrick Adams
- 1955Paul Overstreet
- 1961Andrew Paul
- 1961Casey Siemaszko
- 1968Mathew St. Patrick
- 1976Stephen Gately
- 1986Miles Kane
- 1989Mason Musso
- 1992Eliza Bennett
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1846Kate Greenaway, English author and illustrator (d. 1901)
- 1885Ralph Rose, American shot putter, discus thrower, and tug of war competitor (d. 1913)
- 1936Ladislav Kupkovič, Slovakian composer and conductor
- 1953Ken Lyons, American bass guitarist, (38 Special) (d. 2012)
- 1955Cynthia McKinney, American educator and politician
- 1955Paul Overstreet, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (S-K-O)
- 1959Danny Ainge, American basketball player and coach
- 1969Edgar Grospiron, French skier
- 1972Sean Price, American rapper and producer (Boot Camp Clik and Heltah Skeltah) (d. 2015)
- 1975Justin Hawkins, English singer-songwriter (The Darkness, British Whale, and Hot Leg)
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Anne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1337Edward, the Black Prince is made Duke of Cornwall, the first Duchy in England.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1860The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1945The Ludendorff Bridge in Remagen, Germany, collapses, ten days after its capture.
- 1958The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1963Mount Agung erupted on Bali killing more than 1,100 people.
- 1969Golda Meir becomes the first female Prime Minister of Israel.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
- 2003Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Robin Cook, resigns from the British Cabinet in disagreement with government plans for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tore Johansen, Susan Hart, Jo Hyun-jae, Jimi Goodwin, Hal Sparks, Sophie Nélisse, Lynda Goodfriend, Jim Caviezel, Zachary Richard, Garcelle Beauvais.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1929.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1929 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 28, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1903. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 11th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 253 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,350 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,117 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,130
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1960
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 28, 1935 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1903 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1962 – James LeGros, American actor; December 15, 1963 – Norman J. Grossfeld, American screenwriter and producer; July 3, 1959 – Ian Maxtone-Graham, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925