Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 76th day of the year 1929. It was the 11th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,026 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,009 days or 30.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1960.
If a dog named Celie - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Celie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Celie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Brigitte Helm
- 1943Don Mitchell
- 1943Jim Weatherly
- 1944Pattie Boyd
- 1960Rebeca Arthur
- 1975Gina Holden
- 1976Brittany Daniel
- 1986Miles Kane
- 1987Rob Kardashian
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1877Otto Gross, Austrian-German psychoanalyst and philosopher (d. 1920)
- 1929Florence Howe, American historian, author, and publisher, founded The Feminist Press
- 1931David Peakall, English-American chemist and toxicologist (d. 2001)
- 1941Max Stafford-Clark, English director and academic
- 1950Mehmet Ali İrtemçelik, Turkish diplomat
- 1951Craig Ramsay, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1954Lesley-Anne Down, English actress and singer
- 1959Paul Black, American singer-songwriter and drummer (L.A. Guns)
- 1970Yanic Truesdale, Canadian actor
- 1972Marc Gunn, American harp player (Brobdingnagian Bards)
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677The Siege of Valenciennes, during the Franco-Dutch War, ends with France’s taking of the city.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1842The Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is formed;
- 1959Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, flees Tibet for India.
- 1963Mount Agung erupted on Bali killing more than 1,100 people.
- 1969Golda Meir becomes the first female Prime Minister of Israel.
- 1970My Lai Massacre: The United States Army charges 14 officers with suppressing information related to the incident.
- 1985Serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka the “Night Stalker”, commits the first two murders in his Los Angeles murder spree.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Park Hyo-shin, Ryōka Yuzuki, Iggy Azalea, Palle Huld, Hattie Jacques, Alan Dale, Mich Dulce, Ron Tyson, Jonathan Harris, Friderika Bayer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1929.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1929 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 28, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1903. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 11th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 212 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,026 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,009 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,119
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1960
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 28, 1935 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1903 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1948 – Nick Drake, Burmese-English singer-songwriter (d. 1974); October 19, 1985 – Erina Yamaguchi, Japanese model; May 3, 1950 – Mary Hopkin, Welsh singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,860