Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 76th day of the year 1929. It was the 11th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,085 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,028 days or 30.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,121 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1960.
If a dog named Tira - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tira will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tira will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Patty Maloney
- 1943Jim Weatherly
- 1945Elis Regina
- 1961Casey Siemaszko
- 1961Dana Reeve
- 1969Hugo Speer
- 1972Melissa Auf der Maur
- 1973Amelia Heinle
- 1986Miles Kane
- 1987Rob Kardashian
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1820Jean Ingelow, English poet and author (d. 1897)
- 1877Frank Castleman, American football player and coach (d. 1946)
- 1944John Sebastian, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Lovin' Spoonful, Even Dozen Jug Band, and The Mugwumps)
- 1962Roxy Petrucci, American drummer (Madam X and Vixen)
- 1969Min Chunfeng, Chinese discus thrower
- 1973Jerome Woods, American football player
- 1974Tõnis Kasemets, Estonian race car driver
- 1979Lollipop, American wrestler and manager
- 1987Rob Kardashian, American model and businessman
- 1988Rasmus Elm, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dylan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 45 BCIn his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger in the Battle of Munda.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1001The King of Butuan in the Philippines sends a tributary mission to the Song dynasty of China.
- 1861The Kingdom of Italy is proclaimed.
- 1921The Second Polish Republic adopts the March Constitution.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1942Holocaust: The first Jews from the Lvov Ghetto are gassed at the Belzec death camp in what is today eastern Poland.
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 2004Unrest in Kosovo: More than 22 are killed and 200 wounded. Thirty-five Serbian Orthodox shrines in Kosovo and two mosques in Belgrade and Niš are destroyed.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Beach, Mariella Frostrup, Monique Ganderton, Labrinth, Joe Roth, Elizabeth LeCompte, Yukina Kinoshita, Method Man, Donald "Duck" Dunn, Danny Worsnop.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1929.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1929 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 28, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1903. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 11th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 153 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,085 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,028 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,121
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1960
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 28, 1935 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1903 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1953 – Robert Beltran, American actor; July 19, 1925 – Sue Thompson, American singer; August 3, 1918 – Eddie Jefferson, American singer-songwriter (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,843