Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 76th day of the year 1930. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,012 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,004 days or 30.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,117 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1961.
If a dog named Rico - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rico will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rico will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Zola Taylor
- 1945Elis Regina
- 1950Michael Been
- 1952Susie Allanson
- 1955Gary Sinise
- 1960Vicki Lewis
- 1962Rob Sitch
- 1975Puneeth Rajkumar
- 1979Stephen Kramer Glickman
- 1986Miles Kane
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1747Johannes Jährig, German linguist (d. 1795)
- 1820Jean Ingelow, English poet and author (d. 1897)
- 1904Chaim Gross, Austrian-American sculptor and educator (d. 1991)
- 1915Henry Bumstead, American art director and production designer (d. 2006)
- 1938David Dilks, English historian and academic
- 1938Izold Pustõlnik, Estonian astronomer and academic (d. 2008)
- 1943Don Mitchell, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1964Stefano Borgonovo, Italian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1970Gene Ween, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ween)
- 1972Sean Price, American rapper and producer (Boot Camp Clik and Heltah Skeltah) (d. 2015)
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eva’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1452The Battle of Los Alporchones is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the Emirate of Granada and the combined forces of the Kingdom of Castile and Murcia resulting in a Christian victory.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1805The Italian Republic, with Napoleon as president, becomes the Kingdom of Italy, with Napoleon as King.
- 1861The Kingdom of Italy is proclaimed.
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1970My Lai Massacre: The United States Army charges 14 officers with suppressing information related to the incident.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 2013The largest meteorite (since NASA started observing the Moon in 2005) hit the Moon.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bea Saw, Andrew VanWyngarden, Al Franken, Otis Redding, Al Goodman, Darin Zanyar, Ann Robinson, Dave Alvin, Dan Butler, Jillian Hall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1930.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1930 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1930
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,012 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,004 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,117
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1961
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1911 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1950 – Robert Mugge, American director and producer; July 19, 1950 – Freddy Moore, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 28, 1976 – Acel Bisa, Filipino singer-songwriter (Moonstar88).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936