Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 76th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,994 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,083 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Michael Been
- 1950Patrick Adams
- 1952Susie Allanson
- 1954Lesley-Anne Down
- 1955Mark Boone Junior
- 1961Dana Reeve
- 1970Gene Ween
- 1973Amelia Heinle
- 1974Oliver Palotai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1931David Peakall, English-American chemist and toxicologist (d. 2001)
- 1950Mehmet Ali İrtemçelik, Turkish diplomat
- 1957Michael Kelly, American journalist and author (d. 2003)
- 1961Dana Reeve, American actress, singer, and activist (d. 2006)
- 1964Lee Dixon, English footballer and journalist
- 1970Patrick Lebeau, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1973Rico Blanco, Filipino singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Rivermaya)
- 1983Atit Shah, American film producer
- 1988Grimes, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1990Saina Nehwal, Indian badminton player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1945The Ludendorff Bridge in Remagen, Germany, collapses, ten days after its capture.
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1958The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1985Serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka the “Night Stalker”, commits the first two murders in his Los Angeles murder spree.
- 1988A Colombian Boeing 727 jetliner, Avianca Flight 410, crashes into a mountainside near the Venezuelan border killing 143.
- 2000Five hundred thirty members of the Ugandan cult Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God die in a fire, considered to be a mass murder or suicide orchestrated by leaders of the cult. Elsewhere another 248 members are later found dead.
- 2013The largest meteorite (since NASA started observing the Moon in 2005) hit the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Paxton, Taryn Manning, Gérard Lanvin, Sarah Christophers, Justin Sullivan, Missy Peregrym, Beck Bennett, Robyn Hitchcock, Frances McDormand, Nunnally Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1935 – David Ryall, English actor (d. 2014); December 7, 1979 – Sara Bareilles, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress; January 11, 1971 – Tom Ward, Welsh actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,109