Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1971. It was the 11th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,246 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,082 days or 16.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 2002.
If a dog named Dabbs - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dabbs will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dabbs will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Zola Taylor
- 1960Rebeca Arthur
- 1962Rob Sitch
- 1966Jeremy Sheffield
- 1968Eri Nitta
- 1972Sean Price
- 1976Cynthia Daniel
- 1976Stephen Gately
- 1977Tamar Braxton
- 1984Ryan Rottman
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1940Mark White, American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of Texas
- 1951Craig Ramsay, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1964Sulev Oll, Estonian journalist and poet
- 1975Puneeth Rajkumar, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1976Álvaro Recoba, Uruguayan footballer
- 1976Brittany Daniel, American actress and producer
- 1976Stephen Gately, Irish singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Boyzone) (d. 2009)
- 1977Tamar Braxton, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Braxtons)
- 1979Million Wolde, Ethiopian runner
- 1980Danny Califf, American soccer player
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MUAJTUPQDVYU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters MUAJTUPQDVYU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 45 BCIn his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger in the Battle of Munda.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1677The Siege of Valenciennes, during the Franco-Dutch War, ends with France’s taking of the city.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 1960U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs the National Security Council directive on the anti-Cuban covert action program that will ultimately lead to the Bay of Pigs Invasion.
- 1988A Colombian Boeing 727 jetliner, Avianca Flight 410, crashes into a mountainside near the Venezuelan border killing 143.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jade Villalon, Colleen Ballinger, Eden Kane, Michael Dorn, Gilbert Roland, Elizabeth Peña, Kaori Momoi, Bob Hope, Hugues Aufray, John Derek.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1971.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1971 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +208. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1948. Your score is -214. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 17th March 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1971
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 11th Wednesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,246 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,082 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 618
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 2002
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1976 (+208)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1948 (-214)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin (March 20, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1995 – Reema Major, Sudanese-Canadian rapper; September 6, 1963 – Mark Chesnutt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 5, 1981 – Kō Shibasaki, Japanese singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,166