Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,958 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Gabriele Ferzetti
- 1936Patty Maloney
- 1938Zola Taylor
- 1945Elis Regina
- 1960Arye Gross
- 1960Rebeca Arthur
- 1961Alexander Bard
- 1964Rob Lowe
- 1975Gina Holden
- 1976Stephen Gately
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1725Lachlan McIntosh, Scottish-American general and politician (d. 1806)
- 1900Manuel Plaza, Chilean runner (d. 1969)
- 1912Bayard Rustin, American activist (d. 1987)
- 1919Nat King Cole, American singer, pianist, and television host (d. 1965)
- 1927Betty Allen, American soprano (d. 2009)
- 1947James K. Morrow, American author
- 1955Paul Overstreet, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (S-K-O)
- 1983Atit Shah, American film producer
- 1987Rob Kardashian, American model and businessman
- 1988Fraser Forster, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1337Edward, the Black Prince is made Duke of Cornwall, the first Duchy in England.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1860The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1861The Kingdom of Italy is proclaimed.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1966Off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean, the DSV Alvin submarine finds a missing American hydrogen bomb.
- 1969Golda Meir becomes the first female Prime Minister of Israel.
- 2004Unrest in Kosovo: More than 22 are killed and 200 wounded. Thirty-five Serbian Orthodox shrines in Kosovo and two mosques in Belgrade and Niš are destroyed.
- 2013The largest meteorite (since NASA started observing the Moon in 2005) hit the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mickie James, Bruce Dickinson, Maria Muldaur, Amr Diab, Margaret Pellegrini, Miyuki Komatsu, John Cazale, Doug Hutchison, Bill Prady, Jason Statham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1965 – Oktay Kaynarca, Turkish actor and producer; October 8, 1949 – Sigourney Weaver, American actress and producer; June 26, 1966 – Dany Boon, French actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071