Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,020 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 576 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Pattie Boyd
- 1945Elis Regina
- 1947Yury Chernavsky
- 1951Scott Gorham
- 1961Andrew Paul
- 1969Hugo Speer
- 1970Gene Ween
- 1976Stephen Gately
- 1979Coco Austin
- 1989Mason Musso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1781Ebenezer Elliott, English poet and educator (d. 1849)
- 1876Frederick Ayres, American composer (d. 1926)
- 1941Wang Jin-pyng, Taiwanese soldier and politician
- 1946Harold Ray Brown, American drummer (War and Lowrider Band)
- 1955Paul Overstreet, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (S-K-O)
- 1962Ank Bijleveld, Dutch politician
- 1963Alex Fong, Chinese actor
- 1972Torquil Campbell, English-Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Stars and Memphis)
- 1974Oliver Palotai, German keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Kamelot, Circle II Circle, and Sons of Seasons)
- 1986Silke Spiegelburg, German pole vaulter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1805The Italian Republic, with Napoleon as president, becomes the Kingdom of Italy, with Napoleon as King.
- 1842The Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is formed;
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1948The Benelux, France, and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Brussels, a precursor to the North Atlantic Treaty establishing NATO.
- 1959Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, flees Tibet for India.
- 1966Off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean, the DSV Alvin submarine finds a missing American hydrogen bomb.
- 1968As a result of nerve gas testing in Skull Valley, Utah, over 6,000 sheep are found dead.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jang Woo-hyuk, Andreas Kisser, Tinchy Stryder, Kanye West, Benno Besson, Arthur Leslie, Joel Goonan, Reby Sky, Ryan Donowho, John Zorn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1983 – Christa Rigozzi, Swiss model, Miss Switzerland 2006; August 22, 1983 – Miho Ohwada, Japanese actress; July 1, 1939 – Delaney Bramlett, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Delaney & Bonnie) (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205