Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,901 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Adam Wade
- 1955Gary Sinise
- 1955Paul Overstreet
- 1956Rory McGrath
- 1966Jeremy Sheffield
- 1968Eri Nitta
- 1972Torquil Campbell
- 1977Tamar Braxton
- 1979Coco Austin
- 1987Rob Kardashian
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1884Alcide Nunez, American clarinet player (Original Dixieland Jass Band and Louisiana Five) (d. 1934)
- 1938Rudolf Nureyev, Russian-French dancer and choreographer (d. 1993)
- 1939Giovanni Trapattoni, Italian footballer and manager
- 1941Wang Jin-pyng, Taiwanese soldier and politician
- 1945Elis Regina, Brazilian singer (d. 1982)
- 1951Donald Findlay, Scottish lawyer and academic
- 1953Filemon Lagman, Filipino activist (d. 2001)
- 1962Roxy Petrucci, American drummer (Madam X and Vixen)
- 1964Rob Lowe, American actor and producer
- 1970Patrick Lebeau, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1677The Siege of Valenciennes, during the Franco-Dutch War, ends with France’s taking of the city.
- 1861The Kingdom of Italy is proclaimed.
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 1957A plane crash in Cebu, Philippines kills Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others.
- 1970My Lai Massacre: The United States Army charges 14 officers with suppressing information related to the incident.
- 1985Serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka the “Night Stalker”, commits the first two murders in his Los Angeles murder spree.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
- 1992Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires: Suicide car bomb attack kills 29 and injures 242.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chief Keef, Melina Perez, Curt Smith, Kyle Chandler, Vic Perrin, Nikki Gil, Lynda Carter, Tim Healy, Yui Ogura, Jeanne Crain.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1971.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1939 – Ronald White, American singer-songwriter (The Miracles) (d. 1995); February 20, 1988 – Rihanna, Barbadian-American singer-songwriter and actress; August 11, 1939 – Ronnie Dawson, American singer and guitarist (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948