Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1904 was a Saturday and it was the 79th day of the year 1904. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,715 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,238 days or 38.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 1935.
If a dog named Susie-Q - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 484 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Susie-Q will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Susie-Q will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Patricia Morison
- 1933Phyllis Newman
- 1936Ursula Andress
- 1955Simon Yam
- 1975Vivian Hsu
- 1977Jorma Taccone
- 1987Josie Loren
- 1987Lee Jooyeon
- 1989Ben Briley
- 1989Yutaka Kobayashi
View the complete list of March 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1488Johannes Magnus, Swedish archbishop and theologian (d. 1544)
- 1864Charles Marion Russell, American painter and sculptor (d. 1926)
- 1868Senda Berenson Abbott, Lithuanian-American basketball player and educator (d. 1954)
- 1872Anna Held, Polish-American actress and singer (d. 1918)
- 1881Edith Nourse Rogers, American social worker and politician (d. 1960)
- 1888Josef Albers, German-American painter and educator (d. 1976)
- 1923Pamela Britton, American actress (d. 1974)
- 1932Gay Brewer, American golfer (d. 2007)
- 1954Cho Kwang-rae, South Korean footballer, coach, and manager
- 1980Taichi Ishikari, Japanese wrestler
View the complete list of March 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SVDVXMAVIAAEN? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters SVDVXMAVIAAEN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863The SS Georgiana, said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is destroyed on her maiden voyage with a cargo of munitions, medicines and merchandise then valued at over $1,000,000.
- 1885Louis Riel declares a provisional government in Saskatchewan, beginning the North-West Rebellion.
- 1920The United States Senate rejects the Treaty of Versailles for the second time (the first time was on November 19, 1919).
- 1921Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Japan, a dive bomber hits the aircraft carrier USS Franklin, killing 724 of her crew. Badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under her own power.
- 1989The Egyptian Flag is raised on Taba, Egypt announcing the end of the Israeli occupation after the Yom Kippur War in 1973 and the peace negotiations in 1979.
- 1990The ethnic clashes of Târgu Mureș begin four days after the anniversary of the Revolutions of 1848 in the Austrian Empire.
- 2004A Swedish DC-3 shot down by a Russian MiG-15 in 1952 over the Baltic Sea is finally recovered after years of work. The remains of the three crewmen are left in place, pending further investigations.
- 2004Konginkangas bus disaster: A semi-trailer truck and a bus crash head-on in Äänekoski, Finland. A total of 24 people are killed and 13 injured.
- 2008GRB 080319B: A cosmic burst that is the farthest object visible to the naked eye is briefly observed.
View the complete list of March 19 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19, and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freddie Starr, Jessica Fox, Michael McDonald, Ian McNeice, Nick Zano, Martyn Lee, Cody Kasch, Armistead Maupin, Stevie Wright, Caitlin Wachs.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 19, 1904.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th March 1904 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 3, 1922. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,961 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,108 times in the year 1904. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 19, 1904. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1904
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1904
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 19 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,715 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,238 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,447
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 1935
- Age in dog years: 484 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1917 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 3, 1922 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,961 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,108 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.III.MCMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1946 – Jo-El Sonnier, American singer-songwriter and accordion player; July 4, 1960 – Mark Steel, English comedian, actor, and author; October 5, 1967 – Guy Pearce, English-Australian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,955