Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 79th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,202 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 819 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Neron - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neron will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Neron will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Eric Christmas
- 1933Phyllis Newman
- 1933Renée Taylor
- 1936Ursula Andress
- 1946Ruth Pointer
- 1950James Redfield
- 1955Pino Daniele
- 1969Connor Trinneer
- 1969Tom McRae
- 1984Tanushree Dutta
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1641Abd al-Ghani al-Nabulsi, Syrian author and scholar (d. 1731)
- 1829Carl Frederik Tietgen, Danish businessman (d. 1901)
- 1923Pamela Britton, American actress (d. 1974)
- 1960Cousin Junior, American wrestler (d. 2009)
- 1964Jake Weber, English actor
- 1964Mesut Bakkal, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1970Harald Johnsen, Norwegian bassist (d. 2011)
- 1976Andre Miller, American basketball player
- 1979Hee-seop Choi, South Korean-American baseball player
- 1985Michael Timlin, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The House of Commons of England passes an act abolishing the House of Lords, declaring it “useless and dangerous to the people of England”.
- 1861The First Taranaki War ends in New Zealand.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Bentonville begins. By the end of the battle two days later, Confederate forces had retreated from Four Oaks, North Carolina.
- 1885Louis Riel declares a provisional government in Saskatchewan, beginning the North-West Rebellion.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler issues his “Nero Decree” ordering all industries, military installations, shops, transportation facilities and communications facilities in Germany to be destroyed.
- 1954Willie Mosconi sets a world record by running 526 consecutive balls without a miss during a straight pool exhibition at East High Billiard Club in Springfield, Ohio. The record still stands today.
- 1962The Algerian War of Independence against the French ends.
- 1965The wreck of the SS Georgiana, valued at over $50,000,000 and said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is discovered by teenage diver and pioneer underwater archaeologist E. Lee Spence, exactly 102 years after its destruction.
- 2002Zimbabwe is suspended from the Commonwealth on charges of human rights abuses and of electoral fraud, following a turbulent presidential election.
- 2004A Swedish DC-3 shot down by a Russian MiG-15 in 1952 over the Baltic Sea is finally recovered after years of work. The remains of the three crewmen are left in place, pending further investigations.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mick Jones, Einar Örn Benediktsson, Ashley Rickards, Azra Akın, Charles Berling, Kaneto Shiozawa, Demir Demirkan, Natalie Appleton, Jakob "Jackie" Gerlich, Yukihiro Takiguchi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 19, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1983 – Che'Nelle, Malaysian-Australian singer-songwriter; April 13, 1979 – Murat Yıldırım, Turkish actor; April 25, 1934 – Denny Miller, American actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193