Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of March 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 2, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 61st day of the year 1955. It was the 9th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,905 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,968 days or 21.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 8, 1986.
If a dog named Schmitten - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schmitten will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Schmitten will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Martin Ritt
- 1914Mayo Kaan
- 1930John Cullum
- 1934Dottie Rambo
- 1939BarBara Luna
- 1949Gates McFadden
- 1970Alexander Armstrong
- 1971Amber Smith
- 1978Gabby Eigenmann
- 1988James Arthur
View the complete list of March 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 2.
- 1769DeWitt Clinton, American politician, 6th Governor of New York (d. 1828)
- 1917Jim Konstanty, American baseball player and coach (d. 1976)
- 1922Eddie “Lockjaw” Davis, American saxophonist (d. 1986)
- 1948Jeff Kennett, Australian politician, 43rd Premier of Victoria
- 1971Lisa Lackey, Australian actress
- 1973Dejan Bodiroga, Serbian basketball player
- 1974Hayley Lewis, Australian swimmer and television host
- 1977Chris Martin, English singer-songwriter and producer (Coldplay)
- 1982Corey Webster, American football player
- 1988Matthew Mitcham, Australian diver
View the complete list of March 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Heather’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1458George of Poděbrady is chosen as the king of Bohemia.
- 1791Long-distance communication speeds up with the unveiling of a semaphore machine in Paris.
- 1815Signing of the Kandyan Convention treaty by British invaders and the leaders of the Kingdom of Kandy.
- 1865East Cape War: The Völkner Incident in New Zealand.
- 1885Sino-French War: French victory in the Battle of Hòa Mộc near Tuyên Quang, northern Vietnam.
- 1919The first Communist International meets in Moscow.
- 1949Captain James Gallagher lands his B-50 Superfortress Lucky Lady II in Fort Worth, Texas after completing the first non-stop around-the-world airplane flight in 94 hours and one minute.
- 1949The first automatic street light is installed in New Milford, Connecticut.
- 1983Compact discs and players are released for the first time in the United States and other markets. They had previously been available only in Japan.
- 1998Data sent from the Galileo spacecraft indicates that Jupiter’s moon Europa has a liquid ocean under a thick crust of ice.
View the complete list of March 2 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 2, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Inva Mula, Carole Lombard, Hannelore Schroth, Shifty Shellshock, Bo'az Ma'uda, Zia Quizon, Benny Benassi, Mick Ralphs, Tiësto, Cherie Lunghi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 2 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 2, 1955.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd March 1955 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 16, 1932. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd March 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 2, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 61st day of 1955
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 9th Wednesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,905 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,968 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 810
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 8, 1986
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1966 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 16, 1932 (-163)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: II.III.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1959 – André Hennicke, German actor and screenwriter; February 2, 1985 – Renn Kiriyama, Japanese actor; August 7, 1942 – Tobin Bell, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,913