Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1906 was a Tuesday and it was the 79th day of the year 1906. It was the 12th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,034 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,011 days or 38.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 1937.
If a dog named Sabi - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 537 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sabi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sabi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Vera Lynn
- 1928Fred Rogers
- 1929Germán Robles
- 1958Holly Hunter
- 1963Gregg Binkley
- 1969Mannie Fresh
- 1976Chester Bennington
- 1979Freema Agyeman
- 1986Dean Geyer
- 1989Catherine McNeil
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1840Illarion Pryanishnikov, Russian painter (d. 1894)
- 1890Beniamino Gigli, Italian tenor and actor (d. 1957)
- 1914Wendell Corey, American actor and politician (d. 1968)
- 1918Jack Barry, American game show host and producer, co-founded Barry & Enright Productions (d. 1984)
- 1922Larry Elgart, American saxophonist and bandleader
- 1951Madan Lal, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1979Shinnosuke Abe, Japanese baseball player
- 1982Terrence Duffin, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1984Christy Carlson Romano, American actress and singer
- 1989Masahiro Inoue, Japanese actor and martial artist
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mateo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1760The Great Boston Fire of 1760, destroys 349 buildings.
- 1852Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Uncle Tom’s Cabin is published.
- 1883The Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property is signed.
- 1916Albert Einstein publishes his general theory of relativity.
- 1933Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur, at Terowie, South Australia, makes his famous speech regarding the fall of the Philippines, in which he says: “I came out of Bataan and I shall return”.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb kills two children in Warrington, England. It leads to mass protests in both Britain and Ireland.
- 1995A sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway kills 13 and wounds 1,300 people.
- 2000Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, a former Black Panther once known as H. Rap Brown, is captured after murdering Georgia sheriff’s deputy Ricky Kinchen and critically wounding Deputy Aldranon English.
- 2014Four suspected Taliban members attack the luxurious Kabul Serena Hotel, killing at least nine people.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hannah Marks, Ed Begley, Nik Powell, Dina Tersago, Eric Lloyd, Scott Storch, Fabre d'Églantine, Geoff Barrow, Jeff Bridges, Bruce Boa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1906.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1906 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1929. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,370 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,265 times in the year 1906. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1906. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1906
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 12th Tuesday of 1906
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 335 days
- Age on next birthday: 116 years old
- Days since birth: 42,034 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,011 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,423
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 1937
- Age in dog years: 537 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1927 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1929 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,370 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1924 – Russell Johnson, American actor (d. 2014); September 16, 1972 – Shalane McCall, American actress; November 9, 1929 – Marc Favreau, Canadian actor and poet (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986