Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 79th day of the year 1947. It was the 12th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,160 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,053 days or 24.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 920 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 1978.
If a dog named Chupi - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chupi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chupi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Fred Rogers
- 1946Douglas B. Green
- 1948Marva Wright
- 1963Kathy Ireland
- 1967Xavier Beauvois
- 1968Liza Snyder
- 1970Michael Rapaport
- 1971Ingrid Kavelaars
- 1986Vanessa Morley
- 1987Yuya Endo
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1725Abdul Hamid I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1789)
- 1811George Caleb Bingham, American painter and politician, State Treasurer of Missouri (d. 1879)
- 1840Illarion Pryanishnikov, Russian painter (d. 1894)
- 1933George Altman, American baseball player
- 1946Douglas B. Green, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Riders in the Sky)
- 1954Paul Mirabella, American baseball player
- 1979Shinnosuke Abe, Japanese baseball player
- 1982Terrence Duffin, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1984Valtteri Filppula, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1986Vanessa Morley, Canadian actress
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Josephine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Dutch East India Company is established.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1922The USS Langley is commissioned as the first United States Navy aircraft carrier.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur, at Terowie, South Australia, makes his famous speech regarding the fall of the Philippines, in which he says: “I came out of Bataan and I shall return”.
- 1952The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- 1974An unsuccessful attempt is made by a lone perpetrator to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Captain Mark Phillips in The Mall, outside Buckingham Palace, London.
- 1980The Radio Caroline ship, Mi Amigo founders in a gale off the English coast.
- 1985Canadian paraplegic athlete and humanitarian Rick Hansen begins his circumnavigation of the globe in a wheelchair in the name of spinal cord injury medical research.
- 1995A sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway kills 13 and wounds 1,300 people.
- 2006Over 150 Chadian soldiers are killed in eastern Chad by members of the rebel UFDC. The rebel movement sought to overthrow Chadian president Idriss Déby.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judee Sill, Jim Davis, Rhys Ifans, Andrew Gold, Billy Gardell, Melissa Hayden, Norman Kerry, Richard Epcar, Titiyo, Lucille Hegamin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1947.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1947 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 1, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1968. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1947
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 12th Thursday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 234 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,160 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,053 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 920
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 1978
- Age in dog years: 353 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 1, 1971 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1968 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1927 – Ken Dodd, English singer-songwriter and actor; June 7, 1989 – Ashley Melnick, American model, Miss Texas 2010; September 5, 1916 – Frank Shuster, Canadian comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925