Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 80th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,859 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Beniamino Gigli
- 1906Ozzie Nelson
- 1931Hal Linden
- 1936Lee "Scratch" Perry
- 1957Vanessa Bell Calloway
- 1974Paula Garcés
- 1976Chester Bennington
- 1984Christy Carlson Romano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1735Torbern Bergman, Swedish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1784)
- 1800Braulio Carrillo Colina, Costa Rican lawyer and politician, President of Costa Rica (d. 1845)
- 1906Ozzie Nelson, American actor, singer, and bandleader (d. 1975)
- 1915Rudolf Kirchschläger, Austrian judge and politician, 8th President of Austria (d. 2000)
- 1925John Ehrlichman, American lawyer, 12th White House Counsel (d. 1999)
- 1954Louis Sachar, American author
- 1963Paul Annacone, American tennis player and coach
- 1965Adrian Oxaal, American-English guitarist (James and Sharkboy)
- 1976Chester Bennington, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Linkin Park and Dead by Sunrise)
- 1987Daniel Maa Boumsong, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673Emperor Tenmu of Japan assumes the Chrysanthemum Throne at the Palace of Kiyomihara in Asuka.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1923The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur, at Terowie, South Australia, makes his famous speech regarding the fall of the Philippines, in which he says: “I came out of Bataan and I shall return”.
- 1972The Troubles: The first Provisional IRA car bombing in Belfast kills seven people and injures 148 others in Northern Ireland.
- 1985Canadian paraplegic athlete and humanitarian Rick Hansen begins his circumnavigation of the globe in a wheelchair in the name of spinal cord injury medical research.
- 1999Legoland California, the first Legoland outside of Europe, opens in Carlsbad, California.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: In the early hours of the morning, the United States and three other countries (the UK, Australia and Poland) begin military operations in Iraq.
- 2012At least 52 people are killed and more than 250 injured in a wave of terror attacks across ten cities in Iraq.
- 2015A Solar eclipse, equinox, and a Supermoon all occur on the same day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gian Magdangal, Enrico Di Giuseppe, Jessica Szohr, Eileen Atkins, Kate Lawler, Irving Fein, Joanna Newsom, Lars Ekborg, Sosie Bacon, Pete Wylie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 20, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1942 – Milton Nascimento, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Clube da Esquina); January 12, 1905 – Tex Ritter, American singer and actor (d. 1974); April 14, 1932 – Bob Grant, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006