Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 80th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,037 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Rosenstein - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosenstein will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rosenstein will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Beniamino Gigli
- 1890Lauritz Melchior
- 1931Hal Linden
- 1946Douglas B. Green
- 1969Mannie Fresh
- 1973Cedric Yarbrough
- 1973Jane March
- 1980Ock Joo-hyun
- 1987Yuya Endo
- 1989Masahiro Inoue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1725Abdul Hamid I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1789)
- 1950William Hurt, American actor
- 1951Curt Smith, American author and journalist
- 1963Maggie Estep, American poet and author (d. 2014)
- 1968Ultra Naté, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1979Molly Jenson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Marcus Vick, American football player
- 1984Winta, Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1985Matt Taven, American wrestler
- 1989Tamim Iqbal, Bangladeshi cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Dutch East India Company is established.
- 1854The Republican Party of the United States is organized in Ripon, Wisconsin.
- 1861An earthquake completely destroys Mendoza, Argentina.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1913Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- 1948With a Musicians Union ban lifted, the first telecasts of classical music in the United States, under Eugene Ormandy and Arturo Toscanini, are given on CBS and NBC.
- 1964The precursor of the European Space Agency, ESRO (European Space Research Organisation) is established per an agreement signed on June 14, 1962.
- 1987The Food and Drug Administration approves the anti-AIDS drug, AZT.
- 1999Legoland California, the first Legoland outside of Europe, opens in Carlsbad, California.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: In the early hours of the morning, the United States and three other countries (the UK, Australia and Poland) begin military operations in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Antoine Dodson, Peeter Rebane, Ne-Yo, Ed Roland, David Nunn, Eddy Arnold, Russ Abbot, Nev Schulman, Kristine Hermosa, Jeff Beck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 20, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1904 – Constance Bennett, American actress, singer, and producer (d. 1965); December 31, 1973 – Malcolm Middleton, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Arab Strap); August 28, 1982 – Gionna Cabrera, Filipino model, Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2005.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,268