Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 80th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,968 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 710 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Lauritz Melchior
- 1933Renato Salvatori
- 1936Vaughn Meader
- 1937Jerry Reed
- 1943Paul Junger Witt
- 1948Marva Wright
- 1956Ian Moss
- 1963Gregg Binkley
- 1972Chilly Gonzales
- 1989Xavier Dolan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1725Abdul Hamid I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1789)
- 1811Napoleon II, French emperor (d. 1832)
- 1886Grace Brown, American murder victim (d. 1906)
- 1922Larry Elgart, American saxophonist and bandleader
- 1924Jozef Kroner, Slovak actor (d. 1998)
- 1939Brian Mulroney, Canadian lawyer and politician 18th Prime Minister of Canada
- 1948Nikos Papazoglou, Greek singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2011)
- 1956Anne Donahue, American lawyer and politician
- 1963Yelena Romanova, Russian runner (d. 2007)
- 1985Matt Taven, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1206Michael IV Autoreianos is appointed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1933Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.
- 1952The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- 1964The precursor of the European Space Agency, ESRO (European Space Research Organisation) is established per an agreement signed on June 14, 1962.
- 1985Canadian paraplegic athlete and humanitarian Rick Hansen begins his circumnavigation of the globe in a wheelchair in the name of spinal cord injury medical research.
- 1987The Food and Drug Administration approves the anti-AIDS drug, AZT.
- 1995A sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway kills 13 and wounds 1,300 people.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: In the early hours of the morning, the United States and three other countries (the UK, Australia and Poland) begin military operations in Iraq.
- 2014Four suspected Taliban members attack the luxurious Kabul Serena Hotel, killing at least nine people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: So Ji-sub, Kinky Friedman, Gus Van Sant, Anneli Drecker, Tyrone Davis, Lisa LoCicero, Ed Roland, Sam De Grasse, Travis Willingham, Miguel A. Núñez, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 20, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1979 – Manuel Cortez, Portuguese-German actor and photographer; April 6, 1980 – Matthew Carey, American actor; April 12, 1928 – Hardy Krüger, German actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071