Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 80th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,127 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Roka - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Roka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Jehanne d'Alcy
- 1903Edgar Buchanan
- 1956Ian Moss
- 1967Xavier Beauvois
- 1972Alex Kapranos
- 1979Fiona Wade
- 1979Freema Agyeman
- 1986Ruby Rose
- 1988Jakub Gierszał
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1851Ismail Gasprinski, Ukrainian educator, publisher, and politician (d. 1914)
- 1865Jehanne d'Alcy, French film actress (d. 1956)
- 1907Hugh MacLennan, Canadian author and educator (d. 1990)
- 1925Eugene Louis Faccuito, American dancer and choreographer (d. 2015)
- 1940Giampiero Moretti, Italian race car driver and businessman, founded the Momo company (d. 2012)
- 1954Yamina Bachir, Algerian director and screenwriter
- 1982Terrence Duffin, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1984iJustine, American blogger and actress
- 1986Ruby Rose, Australian model, actress, and singer
- 1987Daniel Maa Boumsong, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815After escaping from Elba, Napoleon enters Paris with a regular army of 140,000 and a volunteer force of around 200,000, beginning his “Hundred Days” rule.
- 1848Revolutions of 1848 in the German states: King Ludwig I of Bavaria abdicates.
- 1916Albert Einstein publishes his general theory of relativity.
- 1933Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur, at Terowie, South Australia, makes his famous speech regarding the fall of the Philippines, in which he says: “I came out of Bataan and I shall return”.
- 1952The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- 1964The precursor of the European Space Agency, ESRO (European Space Research Organisation) is established per an agreement signed on June 14, 1962.
- 1987The Food and Drug Administration approves the anti-AIDS drug, AZT.
- 1999Legoland California, the first Legoland outside of Europe, opens in Carlsbad, California.
- 2015A Solar eclipse, equinox, and a Supermoon all occur on the same day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sally Rand, Craig Finn, Kim Ha-neul, Alla Demidova, Elisabeth Harnois, Sharon Twomey, Sabrina Sabrok, Zeki Alasya, Elaine Paige, Simi Garewal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 20, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1971 – Athena Chu, Hong Kong actress and singer; August 18, 1957 – Carole Bouquet, French model and actress; December 17, 1930 – Armin Mueller-Stahl, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208