Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 81st day of the year 1943. It was the 12th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,093 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,364 days or 25.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 951 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1974.
If a dog named Ryleigh - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ryleigh will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ryleigh will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Chico Marx
- 1924Osman F. Seden
- 1933Linden Chiles
- 1933May Britt
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh
- 1950Mary Tamm
- 1955Lena Olin
- 1970Andreas Johnson
- 1975Cole Hauser
- 1995Nick Robinson
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1902Johannes Brinkman, Dutch architect, designed the Van Nelle Factory (d. 1949)
- 1917Irving Kaplansky, Canadian-American mathematician and academic (d. 2006)
- 1933Linden Chiles, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1941Bruno Ganz, Swiss actor
- 1947George Ferguson, English architect and politician, 1st Mayor of Bristol
- 1948Andrew Lloyd Webber, English director and composer
- 1960Tarmo Laht, Estonian architect
- 1973Beverley Knight, English singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Kyle Kingsbury, American mixed martial artist
- 1982Piá, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kendra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1894The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- 1912The State of Bihar, India was formed out of the State of Bengal.
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
- 2004Ahmed Yassin, co-founder and leader of the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas, two bodyguards, and nine civilian bystanders are killed in the Gaza Strip when hit by Israeli Air Force AH-64 Apache fired Hellfire missiles.
- 2014At least 251 people die when a boat capsizes in Lake Albert.
- 2014Forty-three people are killed in a mudflow near Oso, Washington.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Sims, George Rose, Mighty Joe Young, Magda Apanowicz, Harry Standjofski, Mrs. Leslie Carter, Kele Okereke, Richie Jen, Minehiro Kinomoto, Merriam Modell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1943.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1943 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 14, 1922. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1943
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 12th Monday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 32 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,093 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,364 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 951
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1974
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1930 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 14, 1922 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1991 – Kathryn Prescott, English actress; July 21, 1964 – Steve Collins, Irish boxer and actor; May 13, 1944 – Armistead Maupin, American author, screenwriter, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,847