Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1948. It was the 12th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,411 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,804 days or 24.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1979.
If a dog named Tasmin - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tasmin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tasmin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Werner Klemperer
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh
- 1947Tony Pope
- 1949Fanny Ardant
- 1958Laurie David
- 1959Carlton Cuse
- 1970Live Maria Roggen
- 1972Shawn Bradley
- 1986Jeon Boram
- 1996Gig Morton
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1723Charles Carroll, American lawyer and politician (d. 1783)
- 1818John Ainsworth Horrocks, English-Australian explorer, founded Penwortham (d. 1846)
- 1933May Britt, Swedish-American actress and singer
- 1936Roger Whittaker, Kenyan-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1946Harry Vanda, Dutch-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Easybeats and Vanda & Young)
- 1950Goran Bregović, Bosnian guitarist and songwriter (Bijelo Dugme and Jutro)
- 1963Francesco Quinn, Italian-American actor (d. 2011)
- 1970Leontien van Moorsel, Dutch cyclist
- 1974Kidada Jones, American actress and fashion designer
- 1982Kyle Kingsbury, American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kaleb’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1630The Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
- 1638Anne Hutchinson is expelled from Massachusetts Bay Colony for religious dissent.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1871In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- 1872Illinois becomes the first state to require sexual equality in employment
- 1939World War II: Germany takes Memel from Lithuania.
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1992Fall of communism in Albania: The Democratic Party of Albania wins a decisive majority in the parliamentary election.
- 1993The Intel Corporation ships the first Pentium chips (80586), featuring a 60 MHz clock speed, 100+ MIPS, and a 64 bit data path.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geneva Cruz, Christie Hayes, Aisling Loftus, Bob Seagren, Anne Dudek, Tempestt Bledsoe, 9th Wonder, Afroman, Caleb Johnson, Javier Bardem.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1948.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1948 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. Your score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1948
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 12th Monday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,411 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,804 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 895
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 1979
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1976 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (-196)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1968 – Molly Ringwald, American actress, singer, and dancer; May 20, 1986 – Vitória Frate, Brazilian actress; June 8, 1929 – Gastone Moschin, Italian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,852