Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 81st day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 857 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cafu - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cafu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cafu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Karl Malden
- 1912Wilfrid Brambell
- 1920Werner Klemperer
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh
- 1945Alan Opie
- 1955Lena Olin
- 1963Francesco Quinn
- 1970Andreas Johnson
- 1980Shannon Bex
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1684William Pulteney, 1st Earl of Bath, English politician, Secretary at War (d. 1764)
- 1837Virginia Oldoini, Countess of Castiglione (d. 1899)
- 1912Wilfrid Brambell, Irish-English actor (d. 1985)
- 1924Osman F. Seden, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1929Mort Drucker, American illustrator
- 1941Billy Collins, American poet, author, and academic
- 1955James House, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Wayne Bloom, American wrestler
- 1965John Kordic, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1992)
- 1982Enrico Gasparotto, Italian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Æthelred of Wessex defeats a Danish invasion army at the Battle of Marton.
- 1508Ferdinand II of Aragon commissions Amerigo Vespucci chief navigator of the Spanish Empire.
- 1713The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1871In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- 1906The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1954Closed since 1939, the London bullion market reopens.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
- 2013American rock band, My Chemical Romance, announced their break-up on their website.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Marcell, Badi Assad, Carlo Alban, Philip Bosco, Debra Marshall, George Maharis, Natalya Bondarchuk, Jerry Hall, Reuben Rox, Einar Örn Benediktsson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 22, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1989 – Zara Aldana, Filipino model; June 30, 1963 – Rupert Graves, English actor, director, and screenwriter; July 17, 1918 – Red Sovine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,135