Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,412 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,137 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1999.
If a dog named Sash - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sash will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sash will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Chico Marx
- 1902Madeleine Milhaud
- 1912Karl Malden
- 1917Virginia Grey
- 1936Roger Whittaker
- 1955Lena Olin
- 1959Carlton Cuse
- 1985Chris Wallace
- 1990Lisa Mitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1394Ulugh Beg, Persian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1449)
- 1812Stephen Pearl Andrews, American author and activist (d. 1886)
- 1918Cheddi Jagan, Guyanese politician, 4th President of Guyana (d. 1997)
- 1920Lloyd MacPhail, Canadian businessman and politician, 23rd Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island (d. 1995)
- 1966Artis Pabriks, Latvian academic and politician, 11th Minister for Defence of Latvia
- 1970Live Maria Roggen, Norwegian singer (Come Shine)
- 1973Christopher Wheeldon, English dancer and choreographer
- 1985Chris Wallace, American singer-songwriter and producer (The White Tie Affair)
- 1989Eva Pereira, Cape Verdean runner
- 1996Gig Morton, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1912The State of Bihar, India was formed out of the State of Bengal.
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 1963The Beatles’ first album, Please Please Me, is released in the United Kingdom.
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1972The United States Congress sends the Equal Rights Amendment to the states for ratification.
- 1992Fall of communism in Albania: The Democratic Party of Albania wins a decisive majority in the parliamentary election.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
- 2006Three Christian Peacemaker Team hostages are freed by British forces in Baghdad after 118 days of captivity and the murder of their colleague, American Tom Fox.
- 2014Forty-three people are killed in a mudflow near Oso, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yoo Ji-tae, Jim Jefferies, Melina Mercouri, Klaus Flouride, Luke Pasqualino, Engin Günaydın, N. S. Krishnan, Thomas Jane, Oktay Kaynarca, Dayana Mendoza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 22, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1972 – Miranda Hart, English actress, producer, and screenwriter; November 1, 1981 – Matt L. Jones, American actor; December 20, 1922 – George Roy Hill, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,356