Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 81st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,727 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Kon Shura - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kon Shura will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kon Shura will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Werner Klemperer
- 1923Carmen Filpi
- 1934Larry Martyn
- 1941Jeremy Clyde
- 1950Mary Tamm
- 1959Avraham Fried
- 1963Francesco Quinn
- 1971Will Yun Lee
- 1973Beverley Knight
- 1988Tania Raymonde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1394Ulugh Beg, Persian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1449)
- 1928Ed Macauley, American basketball player, coach, and priest (d. 2011)
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh, American actor
- 1945Alan Opie, English actor and singer
- 1946Rudy Rucker, American mathematician, computer scientist, and author
- 1952Bob Costas, American talk show host and sportscaster
- 1959Matthew Modine, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Elvis Stojko, Canadian figure skater and sportscaster
- 1981Mims, American rapper
- 1985Mike Jenkins, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1784The Emerald Buddha is moved with great ceremony to its current location in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1829In the London Protocol, the three protecting powers (United Kingdom, France and Russia) establish the borders of Greece.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1945The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 1963The Beatles’ first album, Please Please Me, is released in the United Kingdom.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
- 2013American rock band, My Chemical Romance, announced their break-up on their website.
- 2014At least 251 people die when a boat capsizes in Lake Albert.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joey Lawrence, M'el Dowd, Takahisa Maeyama, Dallas Green, Gary Jules, Odetta, Todd Smith, Carroll Baker, Kesha, Ade Edmondson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 22, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1987 – Nozomi Tsuji, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Minimoni, and Morning Musume Otomegumi); March 27, 1969 – Francie Swift, American actress; April 15, 1997 – Maisie Williams, English actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,323