Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 81st day of the year 2002. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,031 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,010 days or 5.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 28, 2033.
If a dog named Bolto - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bolto will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bolto will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Paul Rogers
- 1920Werner Klemperer
- 1941Jeremy Clyde
- 1942Bernd Herzsprung
- 1943Keith Relf
- 1965Emma Wray
- 1980Shannon Bex
- 1986David Choi
- 1988Tania Raymonde
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1901Greta Kempton, Austrian-American painter (d. 1991)
- 1940Haing S. Ngor, Cambodian-American physician, actor, and author (d. 1996)
- 1941Jeremy Clyde, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Chad & Jeremy)
- 1945Peter Williams, English physicist and academic
- 1959Carlton Cuse, Mexican-American screenwriter and producer
- 1967Mario Cipollini, Italian cyclist
- 1971Keegan-Michael Key, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Elvis Stojko, Canadian figure skater and sportscaster
- 1981Karylle, Filipino singer-songwriter and actress
- 1984Piotr Trochowski, German footballer
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1829In the London Protocol, the three protecting powers (United Kingdom, France and Russia) establish the borders of Greece.
- 1912The State of Bihar, India was formed out of the State of Bengal.
- 1916The last Emperor of China, Yuan Shikai, abdicates the throne and the Republic of China is restored.
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
- 1992USAir Flight 405 crashes shortly after takeoff from New York City’s LaGuardia Airport, leading to a number of studies into the effect that ice has on aircraft.
- 1993The Intel Corporation ships the first Pentium chips (80586), featuring a 60 MHz clock speed, 100+ MIPS, and a 64 bit data path.
- 2013At least 37 people are killed and 200 are injured after a fire destroys a camp containing Burmese refugees near Ban Mae, Thailand.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darrell Hammond, Fernand Dansereau, Lauren German, Rufus, Arne Bendiksen, Diana Dill, John Comer, Coco Robicheaux, Nikita Ramsey, Mike Score.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 2002.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 2002 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 2015. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd March 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 2002
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 178 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,031 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,010 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 204
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 2033
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 2015 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1989 (-111)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule (March 23, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1971 – Julian Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer; August 20, 1965 – KRS-One, American rapper, producer, and actor (Boogie Down Productions); January 26, 1958 – Ellen DeGeneres, American comedian, actress, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,944