Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 81st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,817 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Kaskea - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaskea will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kaskea will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Joseph Schildkraut
- 1915Georgiy Zhzhonov
- 1917Paul Rogers
- 1940Haing S. Ngor
- 1947James Patterson
- 1955Lena Olin
- 1958Pete Wylie
- 1972Shawn Bradley
- 1986David Choi
- 1986Jeon Boram
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1663August Hermann Francke, German clergyman, philanthropist, and scholar (d. 1727)
- 1759Hedvig Elisabeth Charlotte of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1818)
- 1886August Rei, Estonian lawyer and politician, Head of State of Estonia (d. 1963)
- 1899Ruth Page, American ballerina and choreographer (d. 1991)
- 1924Osman F. Seden, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1927Marty Blake, American basketball player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1928E. D. Hirsch, American author, critic, and academic
- 1932Els Borst, Dutch physician and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 2014)
- 1971Keegan-Michael Key, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Jairo Mora Sandoval, Costa Rican environmentalist (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1630The Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1765The British Parliament passes the Stamp Act that introduces a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1972The United States Congress sends the Equal Rights Amendment to the states for ratification.
- 1978Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1982NASA’s Space Shuttle ''Columbia, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center on its third mission, STS-3.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
- 1992USAir Flight 405 crashes shortly after takeoff from New York City’s LaGuardia Airport, leading to a number of studies into the effect that ice has on aircraft.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Verica, Kaho, Norio Wakamoto, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Yosi Piamenta, Arshad Warsi, Tove Maës, Ryoo Seung-wan, Nico Mastorakis, Liu Shishi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 22, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1954 – Frank Reed, American singer-songwriter (The Chi-Lites) (d. 2014); February 17, 1993 – Philip Wiegratz, German actor; March 24, 1947 – Meiko Kaji, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,267