Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 81st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,939 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Chester Raleigh - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chester Raleigh will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chester Raleigh will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Johannes Brinkman
- 1912Karl Malden
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh
- 1949Fanny Ardant
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1958Laurie David
- 1959Matthew Modine
- 1985Chris Wallace
- 1988Noriko Kijima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1873Ernest Lawson, Canadian-American painter (d. 1939)
- 1886August Rei, Estonian lawyer and politician, Head of State of Estonia (d. 1963)
- 1892Johannes Semper, Estonian poet and scholar (d. 1970)
- 1931Leslie Thomas, Welsh journalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1965Emma Wray, English actress
- 1968Arve Henriksen, Norwegian trumpet player and composer
- 1979Juan Uribe, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Mayola Biboko, Belgian footballer
- 1986David Choi, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1986Jeon Boram, South Korean singer and actress (T-ara)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian I and his son Gordian II are proclaimed Roman emperors.
- 1622Jamestown massacre: Algonquian Indians kill 347 English settlers around Jamestown, Virginia, a third of the colony’s population, during the Second Anglo-Powhatan War.
- 1784The Emerald Buddha is moved with great ceremony to its current location in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1871In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- 1920Azeri and Turkish army soldiers with participation of Kurdish gangs attacked the Armenian inhabitants of Shushi (Nagorno Karabakh).
- 1939World War II: Germany takes Memel from Lithuania.
- 1954Closed since 1939, the London bullion market reopens.
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1978Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 2014At least 251 people die when a boat capsizes in Lake Albert.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andreja Pejić, Josh Richman, Kimberley Locke, Bill Erwin, Richard Ashcroft, Maja Keuc, Freddie Prinze, Ville Valo, Jon Finlayson, Dennis Franz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 22, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1962 – Debra Wilson, American actress and screenwriter; March 17, 1973 – Amelia Heinle, American actress; December 31, 1976 – Craig Reucassel, Australian comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227