Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 1975 was a Sunday and it was the 89th day of the year 1975. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,033 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,344 days or 14.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 6, 2006.
If a dog named Oscar - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oscar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oscar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Frankie Laine
- 1941Graeme Edge
- 1955Marilou Diaz-Abaya
- 1972Mili Avital
- 1974Maria Dangell
- 1979Sean Garrett
- 1989Eden xo
- 1990Cassie Scerbo
View the complete list of March 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1805Ferdinand Johann Wiedemann, German-Swedish linguist and botanist (d. 1887)
- 1928Robert Badinter, French lawyer and politician, French Minister of Justice
- 1943Jay Traynor, American singer (The Mystics and Jay and the Americans) (d. 2014)
- 1946Mohammad Hashem Pesaran, Iranian-English economist and academic
- 1951Yves Séguin, Canadian academic and politician
- 1976Obadele Thompson, Barbadian sprinter
- 1976Troels Lund Poulsen, Danish politician, Minister for Education of Denmark
- 1979Park Kyung-lim, South Korean comedian and actor
- 1982Jason Dohring, American actor
- 1990Rola, Japanese model and television personality
View the complete list of March 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282The people of Sicily rebel against the Angevin king Charles I, in what becomes known as the Sicilian Vespers.
- 1870Texas is readmitted to the Union following Reconstruction.
- 1885The Battle for Kushka triggers the Panjdeh Incident which nearly gives rise to war between the British Empire and Russian Empire.
- 1910The Mississippi Legislature founds the University of Southern Mississippi.
- 1912Sultan Abd al-Hafid signs the Treaty of Fes, making Morocco a French protectorate.
- 1939Detective Comics #27 is released, introducing Batman.
- 1940Second Sino-Japanese War: Japan declares Nanking capital of a new Chinese puppet government, nominally controlled by Wang Jingwei.
- 1944World War II: Allied bombers conduct their most severe bombing run on Sofia, Bulgaria.
- 1961The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs is signed in New York City.
- 1964Jeopardy!, hosted by Art Fleming debuts.
View the complete list of March 30 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pruitt Taylor Vince, Kasumi Suzuki, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Maureen O'Hara, Richard Lynch, Michele Lee, Aidan Turner, Danny McBride, Jennifer Walcott, Koichi Domoto.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 30, 1975.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th March 1975 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 7, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lovin’ You by Minnie Riperton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 5, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 30th March 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 30, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 89th day of 1975
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 16,033 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,344 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 543
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 6, 2006
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1998 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 7, 1989 (-164)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Lovin’ You by Minnie Riperton (April 5, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1948 – Olivia Newton-John, English-Australian singer-songwriter and actress; June 18, 1975 – Marie Gillain, Belgian actress; August 13, 1963 – Sridevi, Indian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,784