Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 1975 was a Sunday and it was the 89th day of the year 1975. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,212 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,404 days or 14.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 6, 2006.
If a dog named Kotomi - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kotomi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kotomi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930John Astin
- 1945Eric Clapton
- 1958Maurice LaMarche
- 1974Maria Dangell
- 1975Bahar Soomekh
- 1976Ayako Kawasumi
- 1977Rupert Evans
- 1984Jonny Diaz
- 1989Eden xo
- 1992Enrique Gil
View the complete list of March 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1895Charlie Wilson, English footballer (d. 1971)
- 1902Brooke Astor, American philanthropist (d. 2007)
- 1934Hans Hollein, Austrian architect and academic, designed Haas House (d. 2014)
- 1934Mahmut Atalay, Turkish wrestler (d. 2004)
- 1938John Barnhill, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1943Jean-Louis Ravelomanantsoa, Malagasy sprinter
- 1950Warren Snowdon, Australian educator and politician, 39th Australian Minister for Veterans’ Affairs
- 1958Montgomery Kaluhiokalani, American surfer (d. 2013)
- 1963Eli-Eri Moura, Brazilian composer and conductor
- 1972Mili Avital, Israeli-American actress
View the complete list of March 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282The people of Sicily rebel against the Angevin king Charles I, in what becomes known as the Sicilian Vespers.
- 1822The Florida Territory is created in the United States.
- 1841The National Bank of Greece is founded in Athens.
- 1856The Treaty of Paris is signed, ending the Crimean War.
- 1909The Queensboro Bridge in New York City opens, linking Manhattan and Queens.
- 1944Allied bombing raid on Nuremberg. Along the English eastern coast 795 aircraft are despatched, including 572 Lancasters, 214 Halifaxes and 9 Mosquitos. The bombers meet resistance at the coasts of Belgium and the Netherlands from German fighters. In total, 95 bombers are lost, making it the largest RAF Bomber Command loss of World War II.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces invade Austria and capture Vienna; Polish and Soviet forces liberate Danzig.
- 1949A riot breaks out in Austurvöllur square in Reykjavík, when Iceland joins NATO.
- 1979Airey Neave, a British Member of Parliament, is killed by a car bomb as he exits the Palace of Westminster. The Irish National Liberation Army claims responsibility.
- 2006The United Kingdom Terrorism Act 2006 becomes a law.
View the complete list of March 30 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taruni Sachdev, Genta Ismajli, Emily Lloyd, Carl Barât, Monic Hendrickx, Carla Gugino, Gail Kobe, RZA, John Orchard, Nikki Blonsky.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 30, 1975.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th March 1975 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 7, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lovin’ You by Minnie Riperton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 5, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 30th March 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 30, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 89th day of 1975
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 225 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,212 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,404 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 549
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 6, 2006
- Age in dog years: 196 dog years old using a Sealyham Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1998 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 7, 1989 (-164)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Lovin’ You by Minnie Riperton (April 5, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.III.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1922 – Peter Hughes, English actor; December 13, 1958 – Kanako Higuchi, Japanese actress; June 7, 1981 – Larisa Oleynik, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103