Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 67th day of the year 1922. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,218 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,073 days or 33.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 1953.
If a dog named Franco - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Franco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Franco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Claire Trevor
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr.
- 1931Gerald Potterton
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1942Palito Ortega
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1961Camryn Manheim
- 1988Benny Blanco
- 1991Devon Werkheiser
- 1997Jurina Matsui
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1286John III, Duke of Brittany (d. 1341)
- 1914Yakov Borisovich Zel'dovich, Belarusian-Russian physicist and astronomer (d. 1987)
- 1941Norman Stone, Scottish-English historian, author, and academic
- 1945Jim Chapman, American lawyer and politician
- 1958Gary Numan, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tubeway Army)
- 1960Jeffrey Eugenides, American author and academic
- 1973Mickey Ferriols, American-Filipino actress
- 1977James Van Der Beek, American actor
- 1988Laura Unsworth, English field hockey player
- 1990Kristinia DeBarge, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1658Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1914First flights (for the Royal Thai Air Force) at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok.
- 1917The United States Senate votes to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Herb Alpert, Mayte Garcia, Gary Lockwood, Felix Roco, James Remar, Iain Morris, Tony Kanal, Jacqueline Emerson, Yumiko Shaku, Ken Baumann.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1922.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1922 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 10, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1908. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1922
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 307 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,218 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,073 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,227
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 1953
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 10, 1915 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1908 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1977 – Sophie Anderton, English model and actress; February 11, 1925 – Kim Stanley, American actress (d. 2001); April 4, 1945 – Caroline McWilliams, American actress (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855