Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 67th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,846 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Sue Ane Langdon
- 1937Richard Fariña
- 1947Vladimír Mišík
- 1948Gyles Brandreth
- 1948Peggy March
- 1953Pepper MaShay
- 1958Gary Numan
- 1968Rob Dukes
- 1979Andy Ross
- 1991Devon Werkheiser
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1748William V, Prince of Orange (d. 1806)
- 1799Simon Cameron, American journalist and politician, 26th United States Secretary of War (d. 1889)
- 1827Wilhelm Bleek, German linguist and anthropologist (d. 1875)
- 1927Stanisław Kania, Polish politician
- 1933Luca Ronconi, Italian actor and director (d. 2015)
- 1946Robert Jaworski, Filipino basketball player, coach, and politician
- 1948Gyles Brandreth, English writer, broadcaster, actor and politician
- 1950Richard Ouzounian, Canadian-American director and critic
- 1959Aidan Quinn, American actor
- 1968Shawn Mullins, American singer-songwriter (The Thorns)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Spanish explorer Diego García de Palacio first sights the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Copán.
- 1862American Civil War: The iron-clad CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimack) is launched at Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- 1921Spanish Prime Minister Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1942World War II: Dutch forces surrender to Japanese forces on Java.
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1963The Ba'ath Party comes to power in Syria in a coup d'état by a clique of quasi-leftist Syrian Army officers calling themselves the National Council of the Revolutionary Command.
- 1985A supposed failed assassination attempt on Islamic cleric Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah in Beirut, Lebanon, kills at least 45 and injures 175 others.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cara Delevingne, H.P. Baxxter, Andi Eigenmann, Gabrielle Christian, Lynsey de Paul, Nick Cassavetes, Courtney Taylor-Taylor, Margaret Lockwood, Muslim Magomayev, Booker T. Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 8, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1936 – Clive Swift, English actor; March 21, 1958 – Gary Oldman, English actor, singer, director, and producer; February 11, 1992 – Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,110