Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 67th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,788 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 535 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr.
- 1922Yevgeny Matveyev
- 1942Palito Ortega
- 1946Randy Meisner
- 1959Lester Holt
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
- 1988Bryan Termulo
- 1991Miriam Bryant
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1726Richard Howe, 1st Earl Howe, English admiral and politician, Treasurer of the Navy (d. 1799)
- 1746André Michaux, French botanist and explorer (d. 1802)
- 1924Anthony Caro, English sculptor and illustrator (d. 2013)
- 1931John McPhee, American essayist and writing instructor
- 1938Juris Kalniņš, Latvian basketball player (d. 2010)
- 1943Michael Grade, English businessman
- 1948Sam Lacey, American basketball player (d. 2014)
- 1957Clive Burr, English drummer and songwriter (Iron Maiden, Samson, and Trust) (d. 2013)
- 1970Nazario Moreno González, Mexican drug lord (d. 2014)
- 1982Nicolas Armindo, French race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1126Following the death of his mother Urraca, Alfonso VII is proclaimed king of Castile and León.
- 1702Anne Stuart, sister of Mary II, becomes Queen regnant of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1911International Women’s Day is launched in Copenhagen, Denmark, by Clara Zetkin, leader of the Women’s Office for the Social Democratic Party in Germany.
- 1942World War II: Dutch forces surrender to Japanese forces on Java.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1963The Ba'ath Party comes to power in Syria in a coup d'état by a clique of quasi-leftist Syrian Army officers calling themselves the National Council of the Revolutionary Command.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
- 1985A supposed failed assassination attempt on Islamic cleric Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah in Beirut, Lebanon, kills at least 45 and injures 175 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Agda Helin, Jenny Omnichord, Jacques Bergerac, Karl Urban, Margaret Trudeau, Michael Sarrazin, Ben Blue, Nick Lowe, Maggie Wheeler, Robin Padilla.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 8, 1974.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1971 – Diego Torres, Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor; October 9, 1923 – Donald Sinden, English actor and singer (d. 2014); July 5, 1932 – Billy Laughlin, American actor (d. 1948).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 987