Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 67th day of the year 1974. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,714 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,571 days or 15.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 2005.
If a dog named Rennie - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rennie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rennie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Louise Beavers
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1954Cheryl Baker
- 1956John Kapelos
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1976Gaz Coombes
- 1985Mio Takeuchi
- 1988Benny Blanco
- 1990Kristinia DeBarge
- 1991Devon Werkheiser
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1859Kenneth Grahame, Scottish-English banker and author (d. 1932)
- 1912Preston Smith, American businessman and politician, 40th Governor of Texas (d. 2003)
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr., American actor (d. 1990)
- 1922Shigeru Mizuki, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1931Gerald Potterton, English-Canadian animator, director, and producer
- 1938George Innes, English actor
- 1942Palito Ortega, Argentinian singer, actor, and politician
- 1944Sergey Nikitin, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Ewa Sonnet, Polish model and singer
- 1988Armanti Edwards, American football player
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Abraham’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1010Ferdowsi completes his epic poem Shahnameh.
- 1126Following the death of his mother Urraca, Alfonso VII is proclaimed king of Castile and León.
- 1817The New York Stock Exchange is founded.
- 1844King Oscar I ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1868Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai near Osaka.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1985A supposed failed assassination attempt on Islamic cleric Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah in Beirut, Lebanon, kills at least 45 and injures 175 others.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmen Boni, Lino Ventura, Joe Jonas, Greg Brown, Ala Boratyn, Dan Martin, Betty Hutton, Lee Hays, Tamsin Greig, Carole Bayer Sager.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1974.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1974 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 6, 1991. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1960. Your score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1974
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 88 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,714 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,571 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 566
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2005
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: May 6, 1991 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1960 (-199)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks (March 9, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMLXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1957 – Vanessa Bell Calloway, American actress, dancer, and producer; June 19, 1909 – Midori Naka, Japanese actress (d. 1945); September 26, 1985 – Rina Akiyama, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,028