Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 67th day of the year 1974. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,159 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,720 days or 15.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 2005.
If a dog named Eroc - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eroc will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Eroc will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1933Evelyn Ay Sempier
- 1946Randy Meisner
- 1959Lester Holt
- 1968Rob Dukes
- 1978Nick Zano
- 1979Andy Ross
- 1979Tom Chaplin
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
- 1991Miriam Bryant
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1702Anne Bonny, Irish-American pirate (d. 1782)
- 1848LaMarcus Adna Thompson, American engineer and businessman, developed the roller coaster (d. 1917)
- 1897Damerla Rama Rao, Indian painter (d. 1925)
- 1902Louise Beavers, American actress and singer (d. 1962)
- 1909Beatrice Shilling, English motorcycle racer and engineer (d. 1990)
- 1922Shigeru Mizuki, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1954Bob Brozman, American guitarist (R. Crumb & His Cheap Suit Serenaders) (d. 2013)
- 1959Aidan Quinn, American actor
- 1960Jeffrey Eugenides, American author and academic
- 1974Fardeen Khan, Indian actor
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UXQMUUFNW? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UXQMUUFNW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775An anonymous writer, thought by some to be Thomas Paine, publishes “African Slavery in America”, the first article in the American colonies calling for the emancipation of slaves and the abolition of slavery.
- 1777Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1817The New York Stock Exchange is founded.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1917The United States Senate votes to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1936Daytona Beach and Road Course holds its first oval stock car race.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Avishai Cohen, Marj Dusay, Jenny Platt, Mara Scherzinger, Lana Turner, Dane Clark, Ralph Macchio, Hrithik Roshan, Steve Eastin, Ann Carter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1974.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1974 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 6, 1991. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1960. Your score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1974
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 8 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,159 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,720 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 582
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2005
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: May 6, 1991 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1960 (-199)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks (March 9, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMLXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1958 – Cecily Adams, American actress and casting director (d. 2004); September 13, 1952 – Randy Jones, American singer and actor (Village People); October 6, 1935 – Charito Solis, Filipino actress (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,065