Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 67th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,054 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 544 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Shera - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shera will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shera will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Margot Bryant
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1929Hebe Camargo
- 1944Sergey Nikitin
- 1948Peggy March
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1959Lester Holt
- 1980Charli Robinson
- 1991Devon Werkheiser
- 1991Miriam Bryant
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1659Isaac de Beausobre, French pastor (d. 1738)
- 1712John Fothergill, English physician and botanist (d. 1780)
- 1912Preston Smith, American businessman and politician, 40th Governor of Texas (d. 2003)
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara, Finnish javelin thrower, actor, and singer (d. 1979)
- 1922Shigeru Mizuki, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1937Richard Fariña, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966)
- 1939Robert Tear, Welsh tenor and conductor (d. 2011)
- 1960Irek Mukhamedov, Russian ballet dancer
- 1973Kurt Mollekens, Belgian race car driver
- 1991Miriam Bryant, Swedish-Finnish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1817The New York Stock Exchange is founded.
- 1911International Women’s Day is launched in Copenhagen, Denmark, by Clara Zetkin, leader of the Women’s Office for the Social Democratic Party in Germany.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1920The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- 1978The first radio episode of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, is transmitted on BBC Radio 4.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danica Thrall, Charlie Hunnam, Miranda Cosgrove, Anna Pavlova, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Monty Woolley, Booker T. Jones, Michael Seater, John Drew, Jr., Dean Gaffney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 8, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1935 – Sandra Milo, Tunisian-Italian actress; January 14, 1926 – Frank Aletter, American actor (d. 2009); August 11, 1993 – Gita Gutawa, Indonesian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188