Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 67th day of the year 1981. It was the 10th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,451 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,817 days or 13.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 2012.
If a dog named Spinner - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spinner will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spinner will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Claire Trevor
- 1922Cyd Charisse
- 1922Yevgeny Matveyev
- 1931Gerald Potterton
- 1938George Innes
- 1946Yiannis Parios
- 1947Carole Bayer Sager
- 1954Cheryl Baker
- 1968Rob Dukes
- 1973Anneke van Giersbergen
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1908Lucio and Simplicio Godina, Filipino conjoined twins (d. 1936)
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr., American actor (d. 1990)
- 1931Neil Postman, American author and critic (d. 2003)
- 1948Robert W. Boyd, American Physicist
- 1953Jim Rice, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1956Laurie Cunningham, English footballer (d. 1989)
- 1958Andy McDonald, English lawyer and politician
- 1974Fardeen Khan, Indian actor
- 1984Sasha Vujačić, Slovenian basketball player
- 1994Dylan Tombides, Australian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OSAPQCYCA? Check your answers here: Words with these letters OSAPQCYCA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1658Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- 1844King Oscar I ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1921Spanish Prime Minister Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1942World War II: Dutch forces surrender to Japanese forces on Java.
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1971The Fight of the Century between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali commences. Frazier wins in 15 rounds via unanimous decision.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Monarque, Clancy Brown, Michelle Forbes, Tina Barrett, James Gunn, George Bookasta, Mel Winkler, Porter Wagoner, Milo Ventimiglia, Raúl Richter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1981 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 16, 1999. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 4, 1967. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1981
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 10th Sunday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 159 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,451 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,817 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 489
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2012
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 16, 1999 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 4, 1967 (-156)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton (March 14, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1976 – Park Si-hoo, South Korean actor; March 11, 1964 – Shane Richie, English actor and singer; May 27, 1987 – Eric Kolelas, French-English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,003