Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 67th day of the year 2006. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,972 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,657 days or 4.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 14, 2037.
If a dog named Daisie - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Daisie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Daisie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Margot Bryant
- 1922Cyd Charisse
- 1931Gerald Potterton
- 1944Sergey Nikitin
- 1945Micky Dolenz
- 1947Carole Bayer Sager
- 1948Gyles Brandreth
- 1973Boris Kodjoe
- 1976Gaz Coombes
- 1988Benny Blanco
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1495John of God, Portuguese friar and saint (d. 1550)
- 1822Ignacy Łukasiewicz, Polish inventor and businessman, invented the Kerosene lamp (d. 1882)
- 1902Louise Beavers, American actress and singer (d. 1962)
- 1938Bruno Pizzul, Italian footballer and journalist
- 1938Hans Fogh, Danish-Canadian sailor (d. 2014)
- 1953Don Werner, American baseball player and coach
- 1957Bob Stoddard, American baseball player
- 1988Bryan Termulo, Filipino singer and actor
- 1990Asier Illarramendi, Spanish footballer
- 1990Nico Salva, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Colby’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655John Casor becomes the first legally-recognized slave in England’s North American colonies where a crime was not committed.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1817The New York Stock Exchange is founded.
- 1844King Oscar I ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1862American Civil War: The iron-clad CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimack) is launched at Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1963The Ba'ath Party comes to power in Syria in a coup d'état by a clique of quasi-leftist Syrian Army officers calling themselves the National Council of the Revolutionary Command.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shawn Roberts, Evan Seinfeld, Rosetta LeNoire, Anne Kirkbride, Greg Eagles, Ned Luke, Herbert Wiesinger, Pete Seeger, Ghazala Javed, Ray Brooks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 2006.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 2006 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 2000. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re Beautiful by James Blunt as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 2006
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,972 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,657 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 169
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2037
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 2000 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-149)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: You’re Beautiful by James Blunt (March 11, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1941 – Buffy Sainte-Marie, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and producer; December 18, 1987 – Ayaka, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer; April 17, 1973 – Kentarō Kobayashi, Japanese comedian, actor, director, and illustrator.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,049