Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 67th day of the year 2006. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,701 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,567 days or 4.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 14, 2037.
If a dog named Alison - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alison will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Alison will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara
- 1936Sue Ane Langdon
- 1940Susan Clark
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1961Camryn Manheim
- 1976Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- 1976Gaz Coombes
- 1980Charli Robinson
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
- 1990Kristinia DeBarge
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1702Anne Bonny, Irish-American pirate (d. 1782)
- 1856Bramwell Booth, English 2nd General of The Salvation Army (d. 1929)
- 1859Kenneth Grahame, Scottish-English banker and author (d. 1932)
- 1907Konstantinos Karamanlis, Greek lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Greece (d. 1998)
- 1933Luca Ronconi, Italian actor and director (d. 2015)
- 1939Jim Bouton, American baseball player and journalist
- 1968Michael Bartels, German race car driver
- 1981Glenda Gilson, Irish model and television host
- 1988Benny Blanco, American rapper and producer
- 1990Kristinia DeBarge, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1126Following the death of his mother Urraca, Alfonso VII is proclaimed king of Castile and León.
- 1618Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- 1868Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai near Osaka.
- 1920The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- 1921Spanish Prime Minister Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
- 1985A supposed failed assassination attempt on Islamic cleric Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah in Beirut, Lebanon, kills at least 45 and injures 175 others.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Acuff, Aidan Turner, Austin Nichols, Frances de la Tour, N. Ravikiran, Hart Hanson, Zafer Algöz, Samara Weaving, Shailene Woodley, Samuel Z. Arkoff.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 2006.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 2006 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re Beautiful by James Blunt as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 2006
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,701 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,567 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 159
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2037
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: You’re Beautiful by James Blunt (March 11, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1968 – Aidan Gillen, Irish actor; May 22, 1923 – Denise Pelletier, Canadian actress (d. 1976); May 1, 1924 – Art Fleming, American actor and game show host (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,825