Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 67th day of the year 2006. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,636 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,545 days or 4.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 14, 2037.
If a dog named Hops - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hops will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hops will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr.
- 1922Yevgeny Matveyev
- 1926Francisco Rabal
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1944Sergey Nikitin
- 1949Antonello Venditti
- 1968Shawn Mullins
- 1979Andy Ross
- 1985Mio Takeuchi
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1879Otto Hahn, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- 1900Howard H. Aiken, American physicist and computer scientist, created the Harvard Mark I (d. 1973)
- 1912Meldrim Thomson, Jr., American publisher and politician, 73rd Governor of New Hampshire (d. 2001)
- 1922Cyd Charisse, American actress and dancer (d. 2008)
- 1922Shigeru Mizuki, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1924Anthony Caro, English sculptor and illustrator (d. 2013)
- 1945Jim Chapman, American lawyer and politician
- 1951Phil Edmonds, Zambian-English cricketer and businessman
- 1964Thomas Bezucha, American director and screenwriter
- 1982Kat Von D, Mexican-American tattoo artist
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702Anne Stuart, sister of Mary II, becomes Queen regnant of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- 1777Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1862American Civil War: The iron-clad CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimack) is launched at Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1917The United States Senate votes to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
- 1921Spanish Prime Minister Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1963The Ba'ath Party comes to power in Syria in a coup d'état by a clique of quasi-leftist Syrian Army officers calling themselves the National Council of the Revolutionary Command.
- 1985A supposed failed assassination attempt on Islamic cleric Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah in Beirut, Lebanon, kills at least 45 and injures 175 others.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maila Nurmi, Tom Burke, Paris Themmen, Sam Brown, Tony Musante, John Franklin, Brother Tom, Norma MacMillan, Kayahan, Dana Brunetti.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 2006.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 2006 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 2000. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re Beautiful by James Blunt as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 2006
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 112 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,636 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,545 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 157
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2037
- Age in dog years: 68 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 2000 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-149)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: You’re Beautiful by James Blunt (March 11, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1942 – Harry Chapin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1981); July 25, 1981 – Mac Lethal, American rapper and producer; November 16, 1985 – Maki Nishiyama, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,976