Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1954 was a Saturday and it was the 121st day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,095 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 782 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Glenn Ford
- 1924Art Fleming
- 1936Hans E. Wallman
- 1939Judy Collins
- 1946Joanna Lumley
- 1967Scott Coffey
- 1968Sol Kyung-gu
- 1969Wes Anderson
- 1978Orhan Ölmez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1285Edmund FitzAlan, 9th Earl of Arundel, English politician (d. 1326)
- 1847Henry Demarest Lloyd, American journalist and politician (d. 1903)
- 1848Adelsteen Normann, Norwegian painter (d. 1919)
- 1850Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (d. 1942)
- 1853Jacob Mikhailovich Gordin, Ukrainian-American journalist, actor, and playwright (d. 1909)
- 1942Stephen Macht, American actor
- 1971Ajith Kumar, Indian actor
- 1988Maria Balaba, Latvian figure skater
- 1989Alejandro Arribas, Spanish footballer
- 1993Chinyere Pigot, Surinamese swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1455Battle of Arkinholm, Royal forces end the Black Douglas hegemony in Scotland.
- 1707The Act of Union joins the Kingdom of England and Kingdom of Scotland to form the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1753Publication of Species Plantarum by Linnaeus, and the formal start date of plant taxonomy adopted by the International Code of Botanical Nomenclature.
- 1894Coxey’s Army, the first significant American protest march, arrives in Washington, D.C.
- 1945World War II: Up to 2,500 people die in a mass suicide in Demmin following the advance of the Red Army.
- 1974The Argentine terrorist organization Montoneros is expelled from Plaza de Mayo by president Juan Perón.
- 1977Thirty-six people are killed in Taksim Square, Istanbul, during the Labour Day celebrations.
- 1982The 1982 World’s Fair opens in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- 1990The former Philippine Episcopal Church (supervised by the Episcopal Church of the United States of America) is granted full autonomy and raised to the status of an Autocephalous Anglican Province and renamed the Episcopal Church of the Philippines.
- 2001Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo declares the existence of “a state of rebellion”, hours after thousands of supporters of her arrested predecessor, Joseph Estrada, storm towards the presidential palace at the height of the EDSA III rebellion.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paulina Porizkova, Léopold Simoneau, Gaz Coombes, Daphne Oxenford, Gunnar Björnstrand, Keira Knightley, Dan Bălan, Eva LaRue, Keiko Takahashi, Billy Corgan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 1, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1951 – Stuart Tosh, Scottish singer-songwriter and drummer (10cc and Pilot); December 26, 1933 – Ugly Dave Gray, English-Australian actor and singer; May 23, 1946 – Frederik de Groot, Dutch actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030