Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,728 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 837 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Gozo - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gozo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gozo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White
- 1922Murray Gershenz
- 1945Ian McLagan
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner
- 1961Bruce McCulloch
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1968Catherine Tate
- 1979Aaron Yoo
- 1981Dennis Trillo
- 1992Malcolm David Kelley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1845Gabriel Fauré, French pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1924)
- 1859William Alden Smith, American lawyer and politician (d. 1932)
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White, English-American actor (d. 1991)
- 1922Marco Denevi, Argentinian lawyer and author (d. 1998)
- 1930Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1935Felipe Alou, Dominican-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1940Norman Whitfield, American songwriter and producer (d. 2008)
- 1950Renate Stecher, German sprinter
- 1956Bernie Federko, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1963Panagiotis Fasoulas, Greek basketball player and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 922After much hardship, Abbasid envoy Ahmad ibn Fadlan arrived in the lands of Volga Bulgars.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1797War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice.
- 1948Wilhelmina, Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands cedes throne.
- 1949The Soviet Union lifts its blockade of Berlin.
- 1968Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong forces attack Australian troops defending Fire Support Base Coral, east of Lai Khe in South Vietnam on the night of 12/13 May, resulting in heavy casualties on both sides and beginning the Battle of Coral–Balmoral.
- 1998Four students are shot at Trisakti University, leading to widespread riots and the fall of Suharto
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
- 2006Mass unrest by the Primeiro Comando da Capital begins in São Paulo (Brazil), leaving at least 150 dead.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Fleeshman, Arthur O'Connell, Mary Gauthier, Gil Moore, Clark Datchler, Patrick Rafter, June Pointer, Jean-Luc Delarue, Corinne Cléry, John Reuben.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1991 – Malese Jow, American actress and singer; May 10, 1973 – Aviv Geffen, Israeli singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blackfield); May 21, 1923 – Evelyn Ward, American actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176