Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,520 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 830 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1942Michel Fugain
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner
- 1959Deborah Warner
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1962Emilio Estevez
- 1966Bebel Gilberto
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen
- 1976Kardinal Offishall
- 1981Dennis Trillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1803Justus von Liebig, German chemist and academic (d. 1873)
- 1804Robert Baldwin, Canadian lawyer and politician, 3rd Premier of West Canada (d. 1858)
- 1944Chris Patten, English academic and politician, 28th Governor of Hong Kong
- 1947Micheline Lanctôt, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1948Steve Winwood, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, and Blind Faith)
- 1960Lisa Martin, Australian runner
- 1960Paul Arcand, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1963Stefano Modena, Italian race car driver
- 1967Bill Shorten, Australian lawyer and politician, 21st Minister for Education and Training
- 1974Tolga Çevik, Turkish actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1862U.S. federal troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1942World War II: The U.S. tanker SS Virginia is torpedoed in the mouth of the Mississippi River by the German submarine U-507.
- 1948Wilhelmina, Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands cedes throne.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1957Alfonso de Portago crashes during the Mille Miglia, killing himself, his co-driver, Ed Nelson and ten spectators – five of whom were children.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peeter Sauter, Kazuya Nakai, Anton Yelchin, Russell Brand, Yumi Sugimoto, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Billy Crawford, Sakiko Matsui, Hoyt Curtin, Frank Caliendo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1952 – Michael McDonald, American singer-songwriter and keyboardist; September 21, 1934 – Leonard Cohen, Canadian singer-songwriter and poet; January 8, 1908 – Fearless Nadia, Australian-Indian actress and stuntwoman (d. 1966).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046