Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,485 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 829 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Fritz Kortner
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1962April Grace
- 1962Emilio Estevez
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen
- 1974Tolga Çevik
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1626Louis Hennepin, Flemish priest and missionary (d. 1705)
- 1850Henry Cabot Lodge, American historian and politician (d. 1924)
- 1880Lincoln Ellsworth, American explorer (d. 1951)
- 1892Fritz Kortner, Austrian-German actor and director (d. 1970)
- 1939Jalal Dabagh, Kurdish journalist and politician
- 1950Billy Squier, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1950Renate Stecher, German sprinter
- 1967Joe McKinney, Irish actor
- 1970Mark Foster, English swimmer
- 1978Malin Åkerman, Swedish-Canadian model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 254Pope Stephen I succeeds Pope Lucius I as the 23rd pope.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is sentenced to death for high treason.
- 1881In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of Kharkov: In eastern Ukraine, Red Army forces under Marshal Semyon Timoshenko launch a major offensive from the Izium bridgehead, only to be encircled and destroyed by the troops of Army Group South two weeks later.
- 1942World War II: The U.S. tanker SS Virginia is torpedoed in the mouth of the Mississippi River by the German submarine U-507.
- 1955Nineteen days after bus workers went on strike in Singapore, rioting breaks out and seriously impacts Singapore’s bid for independence.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Young, Elastinen, Joyce DeWitt, Alamgir Kabir, Melanie Fiona, François Reichenbach, Kana Asumi, Johanna ter Steege, Tessa James, Matt White.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1960 – Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter; September 30, 1934 – Anna Kashfi, Indian-American actress (d. 2015); June 25, 1971 – Angela Kinsey, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898