Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,442 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 760 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1914Howard K. Smith
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1945Ian McLagan
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1955Kix Brooks
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1968Tony Hawk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1924Alexander Esenin-Volpin, Russian-American mathematician and poet
- 1935Felipe Alou, Dominican-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1939Miltiadis Evert, Greek minister and politician, 69th Mayor of Athens (d. 2011)
- 1960Lisa Martin, Australian runner
- 1963Panagiotis Fasoulas, Greek basketball player and politician
- 1969Igor Kováč, Slovakian hurdler
- 1976Kardinal Offishall, Canadian rapper and producer, co-founded Black Jays
- 1977Graeme Dott, Scottish snooker player and coach
- 1987Kieron Pollard, Trinidadian cricketer
- 1995Kenton Duty, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1689King William’s War: William III of England joins the League of Augsburg starting a war with France.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the largest defeat of the Continental Army, Charleston, South Carolina is taken by British forces.
- 1862U.S. federal troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Palmito Ranch: The first day of the last major land action to take place during the Civil War, resulting in a Confederate victory.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1955Austria regains its independence as the Allied occupation following World War II ends.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juliette Lewis, Adrien Brody, Pamela Adlon, Skip Ewing, Harry Houdini, Samantha Tolj, Rose Nabinger, Lois January, Rostislav Yankovsky, Tim McGraw.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1953 – Tom Hulce, American actor and producer; July 24, 1982 – Anna Paquin, Canadian-New Zealand actress, singer, and producer; February 14, 1942 – Andrew Robinson, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,127