Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 2000. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,647 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,549 days or 6.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 19, 2032.
If a dog named Punzi - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Punzi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Punzi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1907Katharine Hepburn
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1945Ian McLagan
- 1968Catherine Tate
- 1968Tony Hawk
- 1974Tolga Çevik
- 1976Kardinal Offishall
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1840Alejandro Gorostiaga, Chilean colonel (d. 1912)
- 1886Ernst A. Lehmann, German captain and pilot (d. 1937)
- 1922Marco Denevi, Argentinian lawyer and author (d. 1998)
- 1937Beryl Burton, English cyclist (d. 1996)
- 1951Joe Nolan, American baseball player
- 1956Bernie Federko, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1958Eric Singer, American drummer and songwriter (Kiss, Avantasia, Badlands, and Eric Singer Project)
- 1968Tony Hawk, American skateboarder and actor
- 1979Aaron Yoo, American actor
- 1995Irina Khromacheva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Heidi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 304Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1588French Wars of Religion: Henry III of France flees Paris after Henry I, Duke of Guise enters the city and a spontaneous uprising occurs.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of Kharkov: In eastern Ukraine, Red Army forces under Marshal Semyon Timoshenko launch a major offensive from the Izium bridgehead, only to be encircled and destroyed by the troops of Army Group South two weeks later.
- 1949The Soviet Union lifts its blockade of Berlin.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1955Austria regains its independence as the Allied occupation following World War II ends.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
- 2006Mass unrest by the Primeiro Comando da Capital begins in São Paulo (Brazil), leaving at least 150 dead.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzanne Danielle, Alexandra Paul, Natali Thanou, Dick Butkus, Richard Biggs, Ashley Laurence, Bela Padilla, Hank Cochran, Akira Kurosawa, Jason Lee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 2000.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 2000 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +235. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 25, 1978. Your score is -220. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 12th May 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 2000
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 23 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,647 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,549 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 259
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 2032
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+235)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 25, 1978 (-220)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B (May 13, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.V.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1984 – Kazuki Kato, Japanese actor and singer; August 1, 1946 – Boz Burrell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (King Crimson and Bad Company) (d. 2006); January 26, 1931 – Mary Murphy, American actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,181