Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,668 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sparkie - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sparkie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sparkie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Harvey Keitel
- 1941Senta Berger
- 1942Roger Young
- 1962Eduardo Palomo
- 1965Hikari Ōta
- 1977Pusha T
- 1986Alexander Rybak
- 1986Robert Pattinson
- 1988Paulo Avelino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1911Robert Middleton, American actor (d. 1977)
- 1913Theo Helfrich, German racing driver (d. 1978)
- 1927Archie Scott Brown, Scottish race car driver (d. 1958)
- 1928Enrique Bolaños, Nicaraguan politician, President of Nicaragua
- 1935Dominic Cossa, American opera singer
- 1945Sam Anderson, American actor
- 1950Stevie Wonder, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1956Steve Blackwood, American actor
- 1971Imogen Boorman, English actress and martial artist
- 1982Yoko Kumada, Japanese model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to retake Derna from the Americans attack the city.
- 1861The Great Comet of 1861 is discovered by John Tebbutt of Windsor, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1917Three children report the first apparition of Our Lady of Fátima in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1958During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 1980An F3 tornado hits Kalamazoo County, Michigan. President Jimmy Carter declares it a federal disaster area.
- 1989Large groups of students occupy Tiananmen Square and begin a hunger strike.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
- 2014Major floods in Southeast Europe kill at least 47 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carol Decker, Pat Paulsen, Mart Sander, Sonija Kwok, Rocío Igarzábal, Michala Banas, Subaru Shibutani, Ayesha Antoine, Beth Ostrosky Stern, Mageina Tovah.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happening by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1983 – Melanie Fiona, Canadian singer-songwriter (X-Quisite); June 26, 1984 – Aubrey Plaza, American actress; June 21, 1911 – Irving Fein, American producer and manager (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164