Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 134th day of the year 1923. It was the 20th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,824 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,941 days or 32.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 20, 1955.
If a dog named Macintyre - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macintyre will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Macintyre will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Mrinal Sen
- 1953Tom Cochrane
- 1957Big Van Vader
- 1958Andrus Vaarik
- 1964Suzy Kolber
- 1969Danny Wood
- 1973Anais Granofsky
- 1974Jennifer Allan
- 1983Tom Welham
- 1985Georgia Salpa
View the complete list of May 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1929Gump Worsley, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1940Troy Shondell, American singer-songwriter
- 1959John Holt, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1959Patrick Bruel, French actor, singer, and poker player
- 1967Tony Siragusa, American football player and journalist
- 1973Anais Granofsky, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1979Dan Auerbach, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Black Keys)
- 1979Edwige Lawson-Wade, French basketball player
- 1982Beardyman, English singer
- 1983Uroš Slokar, Slovenian basketball player
View the complete list of May 14 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AYPCAXPO? Check your answers here: Word finder AYPCAXPO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Battle of Agnadello: In northern Italy, French forces defeat the Venetians.
- 1608The Protestant Union is founded in Auhausen.
- 1643Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
- 1804The Lewis and Clark Expedition departs from Camp Dubois and begins its historic journey by traveling up the Missouri River.
- 1836The Treaties of Velasco are signed in Velasco, Texas.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Jackson takes place.
- 1889The children’s charity, the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is launched in London.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of the Netherlands ends with the Netherlands surrendering to Germany.
- 1955Cold War: Eight Communist bloc countries, including the Soviet Union, sign a mutual defense treaty called the Warsaw Pact.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The Freedom Riders bus is fire-bombed near Anniston, Alabama, and the civil rights protesters are beaten by an angry mob.
View the complete list of May 14 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yevgeny Matveyev, Richard McGonagle, Jacob Tierney, Jules Bass, Ty Tabor, Richard Beckinsale, Ken Mitsuishi, Mick Jones, Lawrence Gray, Charlie Murphy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 14, 1923.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th May 1923 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1903. Your score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 14, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 134th day of 1923
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 20th Monday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,824 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,941 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,213
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 20, 1955
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1932 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 27, 1903 (-101)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.V.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1969 – Thomas Ong, Singaporean actor; July 27, 1977 – Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Irish actor and producer; March 10, 1977 – Bree Turner, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897