Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1903 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1903. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,493 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,164 days or 38.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1935.
If a dog named Finster - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 542 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Finster will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Finster will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1823Isabella Glyn
- 1923Denise Pelletier
- 1932Merry Anders
- 1937Guy Marchand
- 1955Iva Davies
- 1973Donell Jones
- 1979Maggie Q
- 1990Anne-Julia Hagen
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1828Albrecht von Graefe, German ophthalmologist and academic (d. 1870)
- 1897Jeanne de Casalis, South African-English actress (d. 1966)
- 1914Edward Arthur Thompson, Irish historian, author, and educator (d. 1994)
- 1930Harvey Milk, American lieutenant and politician (d. 1978)
- 1953Cha Bum-kun, South Korean footballer and manager
- 1967Erik Proper, Dutch computer scientist
- 1974Graham Fenton, English footballer and manager
- 1981Juan Carlo Calma, Filippino visual artist and architect
- 1984Karoline Herfurth, German actress
- 1985Chrissie Chau, Chinese actress and model
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Billie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1246Henry Raspe is elected anti-king of the Kingdom of Germany, in opposition to Conrad IV.
- 1254Serbian King Stefan Uroš I and the Republic of Venice sign a peace treaty.
- 1762Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Hamburg.
- 1840The transportation of British convicts to the New South Wales colony is abolished.
- 1903Launch of the White Star Liner, SS Ionic.
- 1942World War II: Ted Williams of the Boston Red Sox enlists in the United States Marine Corps as a flight instructor.
- 1980Namco releases the highly influential arcade game Pac-Man.
- 1987Hashimpura massacre in Meerut, India.
- 2011An EF5 tornado strikes Joplin, Missouri, killing 162 people and wreaking $2.8 billion worth in damage—the costliest and seventh-deadliest single tornado in U.S. history.
- 2014An explosion occurs in the city of Ürümqi, the capital of China’s far-western Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, resulting in at least 43 deaths and 91 injuries.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rand Brooks, Taylor Negron, Esther Borja, Tyler James Williams, Eric Braeden, Barbara Feldon, Justin Kirk, Marty Ingels, Fiona Shaw, Hiroshi Tachi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1903.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1903 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 8, 1907. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,275 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,608 times in the year 1903. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1903. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1903
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1903
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,493 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,164 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,439
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1935
- Age in dog years: 542 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1910 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 8, 1907 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,275 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,608 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1953 – Larry Miller, American actor and screenwriter; April 8, 1966 – Iveta Bartošová, Czech singer and actress (d. 2014); May 22, 1980 – Rhett Fisher, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911