Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,156 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Barbara Parkins
- 1953Peter Bazalgette
- 1958Denise Welch
- 1964Mark Christopher Lawrence
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1980Rena Tanaka
- 1980Rhett Fisher
- 1981Louis Talpe
- 1985Chrissie Chau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1570Johann II, Duke of Saxe-Weimar (d. 1605)
- 1752Louis Legendre, French butcher and politician (d. 1797)
- 1846Rita Cetina Gutiérrez, Mexican poet, educator, and activist (d. 1908)
- 1901Maurice J. Tobin, American politician, 6th United States Secretary of Labor (d. 1953)
- 1950Bill Whelan, Irish keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Planxty)
- 1957Gary Sweet, Australian actor
- 1969Michael Kelly, American actor
- 1973Danny Tiatto, Australian footballer
- 1983John Hopkins, American motorcycle racer
- 1993Philipp Knochner, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 853A Byzantine fleet sacks and destroys undefended Damietta in Egypt.
- 1200King John of England and King Philip II of France sign the Treaty of Le Goulet.
- 1903Launch of the White Star Liner, SS Ionic.
- 1942The Steel Workers Organizing Committee disbands, and a new trade union, the United Steelworkers, is formed.
- 1961An earthquake rocks New South Wales.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1997Kelly Flinn, the US Air Force’s first female bomber pilot certified for combat, accepts a general discharge in order to avoid a court-martial.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: A federal judge rules that United States Secret Service agents can be compelled to testify before a grand jury concerning the scandal, involving President Bill Clinton.
- 2002In Washington, D.C., the remains of Chandra Levy are found in Rock Creek Park.
- 2008The Late-May 2008 tornado outbreak sequence unleashes 235 tornadoes, including an EF4 and an EF5 tornado, between May 22 and May 31, 2008. The tornadoes strike 19 states and one Canadian province.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Day, Pete Yorn, Sikandar Sanam, Jean-Jacques Annaud, Norman J. Grossfeld, Aaron Kelly, José Luis López Vázquez, Mariana Popova, Joyce Vincent Wilson, Stephanie Faracy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 22, 1981.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1958 – Rose Nabinger, German singer; November 30, 1993 – Lost Frequencies, Belgian DJ and producer; January 17, 1984 – Kelvin Fletcher, English actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929