Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 27, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 147th day of the year 1971. It was the 21st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,179 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,060 days or 16.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 2, 2003.
If a dog named Kimmi - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kimmi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kimmi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Dolores Hope
- 1915Ester Soré
- 1947Marty Kristian
- 1973Jack McBrayer
- 1974Derek Webb
- 1974Skye Edwards
- 1981Özgür Çevik
- 1982Michael de Grussa
- 1984Darin Brooks
- 1988Allyn Rose
View the complete list of May 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 27.
- 1576Caspar Schoppe, German author and scholar (d. 1649)
- 1850Thomas Neill Cream, Scottish-Canadian serial killer (d. 1892)
- 1948Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart, American occultist and author (d. 2014)
- 1958Neil Finn, New Zealand singer-songwriter and mandolin player (Split Enz, Crowded House, Finn Brothers, The Mullanes, 7 Worlds Collide, and Pajama Club)
- 1961Peri Gilpin, American actress
- 1974Derek Webb, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Caedmon’s Call)
- 1975Jamie Oliver, English chef and author
- 1984Kalle Spjuth, Swedish bandy player
- 1990Nadine Beiler, Austrian singer
- 1990Yenew Alamirew, Ethiopian runner
View the complete list of May 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DEFSGEYAMPAH? Check your answers here: Word solver DEFSGEYAMPAH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798The Battle of Oulart Hill takes place in Wexford, Ireland.
- 1799War of the Second Coalition: Austrian forces defeats the French at Winterthur, Switzerland, securing control of the northeastern Swiss Plateau because of the town’s location at the junction of seven cross-roads.
- 1908Khilafat Day – the day of establishment of Khilafat in Islam Ahmadiyya.
- 1919The NC-4 aircraft arrives in Lisbon after completing the first transatlantic flight.
- 1933The Century of Progress World’s Fair opens in Chicago.
- 1941World War II: The warship German battleship is sunk in the North Atlantic killing almost 2,100 men.
- 1968Major League Baseball’s National League awards Montreal the first franchise in Canada and the first franchise outside the United States. (the Montreal Expos)
- 1980The Gwangju Massacre: Airborne and army troops of South Korea retake the city of Gwangju from civil militias, killing at least 207 and possibly many more.
- 1986Dragon Quest, the game credited as setting the template for role-playing video games, is released in Japan.
- 2001Members of the Islamist separatist group Abu Sayyaf seize twenty hostages from an affluent island resort on Palawan in the Philippines; the hostage crisis would not be resolved until June 2002.
View the complete list of May 27 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 27, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Kelly, Gianna Nannini, Choi Minho, Lynda Day George, Ernie Dingo, Randy Sklar, Ricky Bell, Roger J. Beaujard, Sandrine Bonnaire, Ron Pember.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 27 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 27, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th May 1971 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1979. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1987. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 27th May 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 27, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 147th day of 1971
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 21st Thursday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 84 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,179 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,060 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 616
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 2, 2003
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1979 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1987 (-173)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones (May 29, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.V.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1948 – Marius Müller-Westernhagen, German actor and singer; February 14, 1987 – Joe Pichler, American actor; January 17, 1971 – Kid Rock, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,121