Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1916 was a Sunday and it was the 149th day of the year 1916. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,262 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,754 days or 34.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,296 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 4, 1948.
If a dog named Milly - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milly will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Milly will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933John Karlen
- 1944Gary Stewart
- 1947Leland Sklar
- 1949Sue Holderness
- 1956Julie Peasgood
- 1962James Michael Tyler
- 1967Emma Kennedy
- 1971Isabelle Carré
- 1972Kate Ashfield
- 1983Toby Hemingway
View the complete list of May 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1676Jacopo Riccati, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1754)
- 1917Barry Commoner, American biologist, academic, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1943Elena Souliotis, Greek soprano and actress (d. 2004)
- 1944Faith Brown, English actress and singer
- 1954Charles Saumarez Smith, English historian and academic
- 1956Michael Musyoki, Kenyan runner
- 1962James Michael Tyler, American actor
- 1963Houman Younessi, Australian-American biologist and academic
- 1966Miljenko Jergović, Bosnian novelist and journalist
- 1971Isabelle Carré, French actress and singer
View the complete list of May 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IVFETVZXMFA? Check your answers here: Word scramble IVFETVZXMFA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1830U.S. President Andrew Jackson signs the Indian Removal Act which relocates Native Americans.
- 1900Gare d'Orsay railway station is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1934Near Callander, Ontario, Canada, the Dionne quintuplets are born to Oliva and Elzire Dionne; they will be the first quintuplets to survive infancy.
- 1937The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California, is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in Washington, D.C., who pushes a button signaling the start of vehicle traffic over the span.
- 1942World War II: In retaliation for the assassination attempt on Reinhard Heydrich, Nazis in Czechoslovakia kill over 1,800 people.
- 1979Konstantinos Karamanlis signs the full treaty of the accession of Greece with the European Economic Community.
- 1996U.S. President Bill Clinton’s former business partners in the Whitewater land deal, Jim McDougal and Susan McDougal, and the Governor of Arkansas Jim Guy Tucker, are convicted of fraud.
- 2002The Mars Odyssey finds signs of large ice deposits on the planet Mars.
- 2004The Iraqi Governing Council chooses Ayad Allawi, a longtime anti-Saddam Hussein exile, as prime minister of Iraq’s interim government.
- 2011Malta votes on the introduction of divorce.
View the complete list of May 28 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iggy Azalea, Sandra, Sammy Turner, Paul Methric, Akira Yamaoka, Mika Kanai, Letícia Spiller, Ambra Angiolini, Michael Biehn, Noël Godin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 28, 1916.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th May 1916 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 12, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 28, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 149th day of 1916
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 89 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,262 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,754 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,296
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 4, 1948
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 12, 1934 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.V.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1947 – Barbara Bach, American model and actress; December 15, 1928 – Ernest Ashworth, American singer (d. 2009); February 7, 1956 – Emo Philips, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890