Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 149th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,511 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Nanette Newman
- 1945Gary Brooker
- 1947Anthony Geary
- 1947Joey Levine
- 1955David Kirschner
- 1958Karen Maruyama
- 1972Simon Jones
- 1976Yūsuke Iseya
- 1980Shugo Tokumaru
- 1989Mathew Waters
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1911Armida, Mexican-American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1989)
- 1914Tenzing Norgay, Nepalese-Indian mountaineer (d. 1986)
- 1921Norman Hetherington, Australian cartoonist and puppeteer (d. 2010)
- 1926Charles Denner, French actor (d. 1995)
- 1939Al Unser, American race car driver
- 1947Joey Levine, American singer-songwriter and producer (Ohio Express and The Third Rail)
- 1962Perry Fenwick, English actor and singer
- 1963Blaze Bayley, English singer-songwriter (Iron Maiden and Wolfsbane)
- 1977Danny Gerard, American actor and singer
- 1981Justin Chon, American actor, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 363The Roman emperor Julian defeats the Sasanian army in the Battle of Ctesiphon, under the walls of the Sasanian capital, but is unable to take the city.
- 1108Battle of Uclés: Almoravid troops under the command of Tamim ibn Yusuf defeat a Castile and León alliance under the command of Prince Sancho Alfónsez.
- 1176Battle of Legnano: The Lombard League defeats Emperor Frederick I.
- 1807Mustafa IV became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1900N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- 1913Igor Stravinsky’s ballet score The Rite of Spring receives its premiere performance in Paris, France, provoking a riot.
- 1982Falklands War: British forces defeat the Argentines at the Battle of Goose Green.
- 1999Olusegun Obasanjo takes office as President of Nigeria, the first elected and civilian head of state in Nigeria after 16 years of military rule.
- 1999Space Shuttle Discovery completes the first docking with the International Space Station.
- 2004The National World War II Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Esin Engin, Florian Schneider, Rick Dees, Holt McCallany, Dale Midkiff, Brian Glover, Fra Fee, Tom Berenger, Mark Arden, Ben Elton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1950 – Iris Chacón, Puerto Rican actress, singer, and dancer; July 29, 1970 – Andi Peters, English journalist, actor, and producer; September 23, 1944 – Eric Bogle, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922