Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 149th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,450 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beatrice Lillie
- 1894Josef von Sternberg
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1927Thanasis Veggos
- 1956La Toya Jackson
- 1958Karen Maruyama
- 1977Danny Gerard
- 1982Anita Briem
- 1987Noah Reid
- 1989Brandon Mychal Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1905Sebastian Shaw, English actor, director, and playwright (d. 1994)
- 1938Christopher Bland, English businessman and politician
- 1946Fernando Buesa, Spanish politician (d. 2000)
- 1953Aleksandr Abdulov, Russian actor and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1955Gordon Rintoul, Scottish historian and curator
- 1967Noel Gallagher, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Oasis and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds)
- 1973Anthony Azizi, American actor
- 1984Funmi Jimoh, American long jumper
- 1991Tom Ljungman, Swedish actor
- 1992Gregg Sulkin, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 363The Roman emperor Julian defeats the Sasanian army in the Battle of Ctesiphon, under the walls of the Sasanian capital, but is unable to take the city.
- 1660English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1677Treaty of Middle Plantation establishes peace between the Virginia colonists and the local Natives.
- 1903In the May Coup, Alexander I, King of Serbia, and Queen Draga, are assassinated in Belgrade by the Black Hand (Crna Ruka) organization.
- 1982Falklands War: British forces defeat the Argentines at the Battle of Goose Green.
- 1988The U.S. President Ronald Reagan begins his first visit to the Soviet Union when he arrives in Moscow for a superpower summit with the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 1993The Miss Sarajevo beauty pageant is held in war torn Sarajevo drawing global attention to the plight of its citizens.
- 1999Charlotte Perrelli representing Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest 1999 in Jerusalem with the song Take Me to Your Heaven.
- 2008A doublet earthquake, of combined magnitude 6.1, strikes Iceland near the town of Selfoss, injuring 30 people.
- 2012A 5.8-magnitude earthquake hits northern Italy near Bologna, killing at least 24 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Konstantin Lavronenko, Felix Silla, Joanie Sommers, Dominic West, Dee Dee Warwick, Joe Jonas, Sylvain Cossette, Odd Børretzen, James Adomian, Iggy Azalea.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1964 – Gail Harris, English actress and producer; April 6, 1937 – Merle Haggard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Strangers and The Buckaroos); October 26, 1942 – Zdenko Runjić, Croatian songwriter and producer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027