Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 149th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,391 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 928 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Carl Story
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1937Hibari Misora
- 1942Kevin Conway
- 1947Constantino Romero
- 1949Francis Rossi
- 1958Karen Maruyama
- 1987Alessandra Torresani
- 1989Brandon Mychal Smith
- 1992Gregg Sulkin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1794Johann Heinrich von Mädler, German astronomer and selenographer (d. 1874)
- 1908Diana Morgan, Welsh-English playwright and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1915Karl Münchinger, German conductor and composer (d. 1990)
- 1934Nanette Newman, English actress and author
- 1943Robert W. Edgar, American educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1944Quentin Davies, Baron Davies of Stamford, English soldier and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
- 1945Martin Pipe, English jockey and trainer
- 1958Karen Maruyama, American actress and director
- 1958Wayne Duvall, American actor
- 1973Mark Lee, American guitarist and songwriter (Third Day)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 363The Roman emperor Julian defeats the Sasanian army in the Battle of Ctesiphon, under the walls of the Sasanian capital, but is unable to take the city.
- 1176Battle of Legnano: The Lombard League defeats Emperor Frederick I.
- 1414Council of Constance.
- 1864Emperor Maximilian I of Mexico arrives in Mexico for the first time.
- 1939The Albanian fascist leader Tefik Mborja is appointed as member of the Italian Chamber of Fasces and Corporations.
- 1948Creation of the United Nations peacekeeping force the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization.
- 1954First of the annual Bilderberg conferences.
- 1988The U.S. President Ronald Reagan begins his first visit to the Soviet Union when he arrives in Moscow for a superpower summit with the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 1999Charlotte Perrelli representing Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest 1999 in Jerusalem with the song Take Me to Your Heaven.
- 1999Olusegun Obasanjo takes office as President of Nigeria, the first elected and civilian head of state in Nigeria after 16 years of military rule.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Wood, Rick Kemp, Bailey Tzuke, Tab Hunter, Stonewall Jackson, Baby Bash, Terry Lester, Ice-T, Stephen McGann, Bart Millard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1939 – Stanley Anderson, American actor; June 5, 1979 – Pete Wentz, American singer-songwriter, bass player, actor, and fashion designer (Fall Out Boy, Black Cards, and Arma Angelus); August 10, 1961 – Jon Farriss, Australian drummer, songwriter, and producer (INXS).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887