Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 149th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,719 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Aliana - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aliana will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aliana will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Bob Hope
- 1945Gary Brooker
- 1950Rebbie Jackson
- 1956La Toya Jackson
- 1958Juliano Mer-Khamis
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie
- 1962John D. LeMay
- 1975Mel B
- 1982Anita Briem
- 1989Riley Keough
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1675Humphry Ditton, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1715)
- 1736Patrick Henry, American lawyer and politician, 1st Governor of Virginia (d. 1799)
- 1899Douglas Abbott, Canadian lawyer and politician, 10th Canadian Minister of Defence (d. 1987)
- 1910Ralph Metcalfe, American sprinter and politician (d. 1978)
- 1939Al Unser, American race car driver
- 1941Bob Simon, American journalist (d. 2015)
- 1945Gary Brooker, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Procol Harum and The Paramounts)
- 1945Martin Pipe, English jockey and trainer
- 1957Ted Levine, American actor
- 1976Yūsuke Iseya, Japanese actor, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677Treaty of Middle Plantation establishes peace between the Virginia colonists and the local Natives.
- 1852Jenny Lind leaves New York after her two-year American tour.
- 1868The assassination of Michael Obrenovich III, Prince of Serbia, in Belgrade.
- 1900N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- 1931Michele Schirru, a citizen of the United States, is executed by Italian military firing squad for intent to kill Benito Mussolini.
- 1940The first flight of the Vought F4U Corsair.
- 1942Bing Crosby, the Ken Darby Singers and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra record Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, the best-selling single in history.
- 1945First combat mission of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator heavy bomber.
- 1982Falklands War: British forces defeat the Argentines at the Battle of Goose Green.
- 1990The Russian parliament elects Boris Yeltsin as president of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ted King, Bishop Nehru, Nandamuri Balakrishna, Speech, Billy Joe Royal, Georges Marchal, Noah Reid, Devon Sawa, Sticky Fingaz, Peque Gallaga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1948 – Danny Seraphine, American drummer and producer (Chicago); May 22, 1958 – Denise Welch, English actress and dancer; July 13, 1967 – Benny Benassi, Italian DJ and producer (Benassi Bros.).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,143