Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1968. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,899 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,300 days or 17.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 640 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 2000.
If a dog named Melany - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Melany will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Melany will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Don Ameche
- 1922Denholm Elliott
- 1927Lloyd Thaxton
- 1944Samantha Juste
- 1948Lynda Bellingham
- 1962Sebastian Koch
- 1966Nick Scotti
- 1972Karl Geary
- 1987Nagi Yanagi
- 1987Shaun Fleming
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1892Konstantin Paustovsky, Russian poet and author (d. 1968)
- 1911Maurice Allais, French economist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- 1927Lloyd Thaxton, American television host and producer (d. 2008)
- 1932Jay Miner, American computer scientist and engineer (d. 1994)
- 1950Jean Chalopin, French director, producer, and screenwriter, founded DIC Entertainment
- 1959Andrea de Cesaris, Italian race car driver (d. 2014)
- 1963Hugh Dillon, Canadian singer, producer, and actor (Headstones, Hugh Dillon Redemption Choir)
- 1964Yukio Edano, Japanese politician, Japanese Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 1973Dominique Monami, Belgian tennis player
- 1983Reggie Yates, English actor and television host
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dennis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Petronius Maximus is stoned to death by an angry mob while fleeing Rome.
- 1578King Henry III lays the first stone of the Pont Neuf (New Bridge), the oldest bridge of Paris, France.
- 1889Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam fails and sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- 1910The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- 1911The President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz flees the country during the Mexican Revolution.
- 1961In Moscow City Court, the Rokotov–Faibishenko show trial begins, despite the Khrushchev Thaw to reverse Stalinist elements in Soviet society.
- 1977The Trans-Alaska Pipeline System is completed.
- 1985United States–Canada tornado outbreak: Forty-one tornadoes hit Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Ontario, leaving 76 dead.
- 2010In international waters, armed Shayetet 13 commandos, intending to force the flotilla to anchor at the Ashdod port, boarded ships trying to break the ongoing blockade of the Gaza Strip, resulting in nine civilian deaths.
- 2013The asteroid 1998 QE2 and its moon make their closest approach to Earth for the next two centuries.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Newbern, Carmen Rasmusen, Oliver Dillon, Mitch Margo, Paul Carrack, James Cagney, Myles Goodwyn, Gianna Amore, Ryuhei Kitamura, Martti Talvela.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 1968.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 1968 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 31st May 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1968
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 94 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,899 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,300 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 640
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 2000
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1997 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-151)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel (June 1, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.V.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1969 – Dave Grohl, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and drummer (Foo Fighters & Nirvana); January 12, 1948 – Anthony Andrews, English actor and producer; October 5, 1950 – Jeff Conaway, American actor and singer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103