Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 124th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,743 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 702 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Couverden - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Couverden will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Couverden will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Patsy Garrett
- 1927Terry Scott
- 1937Wim Verstappen
- 1951Colin Bass
- 1951Gérard Jugnot
- 1954Liz Robertson
- 1954Rey Valera
- 1961Mary Elizabeth McDonough
- 1994Alexander Gould
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1796William H. Prescott, American historian and scholar (d. 1859)
- 1827John Hanning Speke, English soldier and explorer (d. 1864)
- 1873Joe De Grasse, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1940)
- 1914Maedayama Eigorō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 39th Yokozuna (d. 1971)
- 1919Dory Funk, American wrestler and trainer (d. 1973)
- 1948Hurley Haywood, American race car driver
- 1951Mick Mars, American guitarist and songwriter (Mötley Crüe)
- 1954Robert Michael Snyder, American chess player and author
- 1970Paul Wiseman, New Zealand cricketer and coach
- 1984Kevin Slowey, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626Dutch explorer Peter Minuit arrives in New Netherland (present day Manhattan Island) aboard the See Meeuw.
- 1799Fourth Anglo-Mysore War: The Battle of Seringapatam: The siege of Seringapatam ends when the city is invaded and Tipu Sultan killed by the besieging British army, under the command of General George Harris.
- 1814King Ferdinand VII of Spain signs the Decrete of the 4th of May, returning Spain to absolutism.
- 1886Haymarket affair: A bomb is thrown at policemen trying to break up a labor rally in Chicago, United States, killing eight and wounding 60. The police fire into the crowd.
- 1912Italy occupies the Greek island of Rhodes.
- 1945World War II: Neuengamme concentration camp near Hamburg is liberated by the British Army.
- 1946In San Francisco Bay, U.S. Marines from the nearby Treasure Island Naval Base stop a two-day riot at Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary. Five people are killed in the riot.
- 1989Iran–Contra affair: Former White House aide Oliver North is convicted of three crimes and acquitted of nine other charges. The convictions, however, are later overturned on appeal.
- 1990Latvia proclaims the renewal of its independence after the Soviet occupation.
- 1994Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO leader Yasser Arafat sign a peace accord, granting self-rule in the Gaza Strip and Jericho.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Perris, Zarine Khan, Matt Knudsen, Crystallia, Zack Snyder, Oviya, Clancy Eccles, Michele Merkin, Cynthia Watros, Curtis Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 4, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1965 – Mark Moore, English DJ and producer; January 10, 1948 – Teresa Graves, American actress and singer (d. 2002); April 18, 1947 – Greg Quill, Australian-Canadian singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240