Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 125th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 657 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Joe De Grasse
- 1921Patsy Garrett
- 1932Paul Luty
- 1938Tyrone Davis
- 1954Marilyn Martin
- 1956Sharon Jones
- 1970Will Arnett
- 1980Franziska Weisz
- 1992Courtney Jines
- 1994Alexander Gould
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1916Richard Proenneke, American soldier, carpenter, and meteorologist (d. 2003)
- 1918Kakuei Tanaka, Japanese soldier and politician, 64th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1993)
- 1947Richard Jenkins, American actor
- 1959Randy Travis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1959Scott Armstrong, American wrestler and referee
- 1969Alicia Webb, American wrestler and manager
- 1977John Tripp, Canadian-German ice hockey player
- 1980Franziska Weisz, Austrian actress
- 1983Trisha, Indian actress
- 1986George Hill, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1256The Augustinian monastic order is constituted at the Lecceto Monastery when Pope Alexander IV issues a papal bull Licet ecclesiae catholicae.
- 1415Religious reformers John Wycliffe and Jan Hus are condemned as heretics at the Council of Constance.
- 1626Dutch explorer Peter Minuit arrives in New Netherland (present day Manhattan Island) aboard the See Meeuw.
- 1776Rhode Island becomes the first American colony to renounce allegiance to King George III.
- 1814King Ferdinand VII of Spain signs the Decrete of the 4th of May, returning Spain to absolutism.
- 1869The Naval Battle of Hakodate is fought in Japan.
- 1945World War II: Denmark is granted liberation, when Germany was forced withdraw from Denmark thus ending five years of occupation.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The “Freedom Riders” begin a bus trip through the South.
- 1979Margaret Thatcher becomes the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 2000Ken Livingstone becomes the first Mayor of London.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabrielle Carteris, William Wyler, Agustín Lara, Kirstie Alley, Summer Phoenix, Norman Brooks, Floyd Simmons, Lee Jung-jae, Grace Park, Silvana Mangano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 4, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, Dolly! by Louis Armstrong as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1974 – Hilary Swank, American actress and producer; August 30, 1941 – Ben Jones, American actor and politician; March 26, 1985 – Jonathan Groff, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037