Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 125th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,470 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 659 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Joe De Grasse
- 1929Audrey Hepburn
- 1938Tyrone Davis
- 1947Richard Jenkins
- 1949Stella Parton
- 1951Jackie Jackson
- 1953Oleta Adams
- 1960Andrew Denton
- 1968Julian Barratt
- 1980Franziska Weisz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1921John van Kesteren, Dutch-American tenor and actor (d. 2008)
- 1931Gennady Rozhdestvensky, Russian conductor and educator
- 1944Russi Taylor, American voice actress and singer
- 1956David Guterson, American journalist and author
- 1957Marijke Vos, Dutch educator and politician
- 1971Joe Borowski, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1972Chris Tomlin, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1976Jason Michaels, American baseball player
- 1984Manjural Islam Rana, Bangladeshi cricketer (d. 2007)
- 1992Grace Phipps, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1256The Augustinian monastic order is constituted at the Lecceto Monastery when Pope Alexander IV issues a papal bull Licet ecclesiae catholicae.
- 1436Assassination of the Swedish rebel (later national hero) Engelbrekt Engelbrektsson
- 1626Dutch explorer Peter Minuit arrives in New Netherland (present day Manhattan Island) aboard the See Meeuw.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France arrives at Portoferraio on the island of Elba to begin his exile.
- 1869The Naval Battle of Hakodate is fought in Japan.
- 1886Haymarket affair: A bomb is thrown at policemen trying to break up a labor rally in Chicago, United States, killing eight and wounding 60. The police fire into the crowd.
- 1926The United Kingdom general strike begins.
- 1994Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO leader Yasser Arafat sign a peace accord, granting self-rule in the Gaza Strip and Jericho.
- 2007Greensburg, Kansas is almost completely destroyed by a 1.7 mi wide EF5 tornado. It was the first-ever tornado to be rated as such with the new Enhanced Fujita scale.
- 2014Three people are killed and 62 injured in a pair of bombings on buses in Nairobi, Kenya.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emeric Pressburger, Rika Adachi, Nikita Ramsey, Jessica Walter, Sigrid Thornton, Jane Holzer, Ai Iwamura, Tito Rodríguez, Walter Huston, Fernanda Montenegro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 4, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, Dolly! by Louis Armstrong as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1939 – Eddie Holland, American singer-songwriter and producer; July 24, 1920 – Constance Dowling, American model and actress (d. 1969); September 2, 1943 – Rosalind Ashford, American singer (Martha and the Vandellas).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071