Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1926 was a Wednesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1926. It was the 18th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,830 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,277 days or 30.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1958.
If a dog named Apollo - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Apollo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Apollo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alice Faye
- 1930Will Hutchins
- 1935Douglas Marland
- 1938Michael Murphy
- 1942Tammy Wynette
- 1963Heidi Kozak
- 1963James LaBrie
- 1978Morgan Pehme
- 1978Santiago Cabrera
- 1988Skye Sweetnam
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1764Robert Craufurd, Scottish general and politician (d. 1812)
- 1869Fabián de la Rosa, Filipino painter and educator (d. 1937)
- 1887Mervyn S. Bennion, American captain, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1941)
- 1917Pío Leyva, Cuban singer-songwriter (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2006)
- 1929Ayhan Işık, Turkish actor and producer (d. 1979)
- 1945Kurt Loder, American journalist, author, and critic
- 1958Robert DiPierdomenico, Australian footballer and sportscaster
- 1962Nicolas Vanier, Senegalese explorer, author, and director
- 1975Meb Keflezighi, American runner
- 1988Mai Agan, Estonian bass player and composer
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215Rebel barons renounce their allegiance to King John of England — part of a chain of events leading to the signing of the Magna Carta.
- 1789In France, the Estates-General convenes for the first time since 1614.
- 1809The Swiss canton of Aargau allowed citizenship to Jews.
- 1860Giuseppe Garibaldi sets sail from Genoa, leading the expedition of the Thousand to conquer the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and giving birth to the Kingdom of Italy.
- 1862Cinco de Mayo: Troops led by Ignacio Zaragoza halt a French invasion in the Battle of Puebla in Mexico.
- 1904Pitching against the Philadelphia Athletics at the Huntington Avenue Grounds, Cy Young of the Boston Americans throws the first perfect game in the modern era of baseball.
- 1934The first Three Stooges short, Woman Haters, is released.
- 1944German troops execute 216 civilians in the village of Kleisoura in Greece.
- 1950Bhumibol Adulyadej is crowned King Rama IX of Thailand.
- 1964The Council of Europe declares May 5 as Europe Day.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ella Eyre, Jonas Renkse, Laurel Holloman, Nancy Lee Grahn, Marc Maron, The Weeknd, Zeph Ellis, Jimmy Rowles, Kaley Cuoco, Lonnie Brooks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1926.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1926 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 5, 1903. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1926
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 18th Wednesday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 138 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,830 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,277 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,145
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1958
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 5, 1903 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1980 – Jessica DiCicco, American actress and singer; September 6, 1979 – Foxy Brown, American rapper and actress (The Firm); June 3, 1987 – Masami Nagasawa, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,800