Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 125th day of the year 1938. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,439 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,813 days or 26.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 997 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1970.
If a dog named Minnie Mota - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minnie Mota will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Minnie Mota will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Tyrone Power
- 1929Ayhan Işık
- 1934Johnnie Taylor
- 1940Lance Henriksen
- 1956Lisa Eilbacher
- 1967Levent Kazak
- 1987Jessie Cave
- 1988Brooke Hogan
- 1989Raai Laxmi
- 1991Shubha Phutela
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1846Henryk Sienkiewicz, Polish journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916)
- 1916Zail Singh, Indian politician, 7th President of India (d. 1987)
- 1948Anna Bergman, Swedish actress
- 1958Jack Wishna, American businessman, co-founded Rockcityclub (d. 2012)
- 1962Nicolas Vanier, Senegalese explorer, author, and director
- 1964Minami Takayama, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1969Olav Sepp, Estonian chess player
- 1973Tina Yothers, American actress and singer
- 1981Craig David, English singer-songwriter
- 1984Wade MacNeil, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alexisonfire, Gallows, and Black Lungs)
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865In North Bend, Ohio (a suburb of Cincinnati), the first train robbery in the United States takes place.
- 1866Memorial Day first celebrated in United States at Waterloo, New York.
- 1891The Music Hall in New York City (later known as Carnegie Hall) has its grand opening and first public performance, with Tchaikovsky as the guest conductor.
- 1925The government of South Africa declares Afrikaans an official language.
- 1936Italian troops occupy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- 1945World War II: The Prague uprising begins as an attempt by the Czech resistance to free the city from German occupation.
- 1949The Treaty of London establishes the Council of Europe in Strasbourg as the first European institution working for European integration.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews between David Frost and Richard Nixon are broadcast.
- 1980Operation Nimrod: The British Special Air Service storms the Iranian embassy in London after a six-day siege.
- 1987Iran–Contra affair: Start of Congressional televised hearings in the United States of America
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Eilbacher, Jan de Bont, Mike Tyson, Doseone, Mimi Rogers, Fillie Lyckow, Phil Daniels, Jason Sudeikis, Babis Tsertos, Leo G. Carroll.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1938.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1938 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1938. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1938
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 146 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,439 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,813 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 997
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1970
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1938 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1963 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1986 – Fahriye Evcen, German-Turkish actress; July 28, 1934 – Lau Kar-leung, Chinese actor, martial artist, and director (d. 2013); October 15, 1984 – Jessie Ware, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,770