Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 125th day of the year 1946. It was the 18th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,622 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,874 days or 24.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 902 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1978.
If a dog named Chahta - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chahta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chahta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Ann B. Davis
- 1947Robin McNamara
- 1956Robert Marien
- 1963Heidi Kozak
- 1963James LaBrie
- 1964Don Payne
- 1976Dieter Brummer
- 1989Larissa Wilson
- 1989Raai Laxmi
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1747Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1792)
- 1926Ann B. Davis, American actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1929Ilene Woods, American actress and singer (d. 2010)
- 1932Bob Said, American race car driver and bobsled racer (d. 2002)
- 1932Stan Goldberg, American illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1933Igor Kashkarov, Russian high jumper
- 1946Jim Kelly, American actor and martial artist (d. 2013)
- 1958Jack Wishna, American businessman, co-founded Rockcityclub (d. 2012)
- 1973Casino Versus Japan, American composer and producer
- 1984Wade MacNeil, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alexisonfire, Gallows, and Black Lungs)
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Russia and Prussia sign the Treaty of St. Petersburg.
- 1860Giuseppe Garibaldi sets sail from Genoa, leading the expedition of the Thousand to conquer the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and giving birth to the Kingdom of Italy.
- 1934The first Three Stooges short, Woman Haters, is released.
- 1936Italian troops occupy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- 1949The Treaty of London establishes the Council of Europe in Strasbourg as the first European institution working for European integration.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews between David Frost and Richard Nixon are broadcast.
- 1980Operation Nimrod: The British Special Air Service storms the Iranian embassy in London after a six-day siege.
- 1981Bobby Sands dies in the Long Kesh prison hospital after 66 days of hunger-striking, aged 27.
- 1991A riot breaks out in the Mt. Pleasant section of Washington, D.C. after police shoot a Salvadoran man.
- 201422 people die after two boats carrying illegal immigrants collide in the Aegean Sea off the coast of Greece.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Zaso, Chris Blackwell, Kelsi Crain, Sarah Kozer, Kelly Rowan, Jane Henson, Steve Burns, Elina Konstantopoulou, Michael Oliver, Anna Shaffer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1946.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1946 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 31, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1946
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 18th Sunday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,622 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,874 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 902
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1978
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 31, 1946 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1934 – Jean Geissinger, American baseball player (d. 2014); August 16, 1948 – Barry Hay, Indian-Dutch singer-songwriter (Golden Earring); April 24, 1994 – Caspar Lee, English-South African actor and blogger.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,834