Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,334 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923James Gilbert
- 1930Hans Abramson
- 1943Dilys Watling
- 1947Daisuke Ban
- 1956Lisa Eilbacher
- 1956Robert Marien
- 1957Peter Howitt
- 1978Morgan Pehme
- 1983Annie Villeneuve
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1210Afonso III of Portugal (d. 1279)
- 1887Mervyn S. Bennion, American captain, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1941)
- 1927Sylvia Fedoruk, Canadian physicist and politician, 17th Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan (d. 2012)
- 1943Nils Moritz, Estonian-Swedish actor
- 1945Lars-Inge Svartenbrandt, Swedish criminal
- 1964Jean-François Copé, French politician, French Minister of Budget
- 1970Kyan Douglas, American television host and author
- 1978Santiago Cabrera, Venezuelan-English actor
- 1985Shoko Nakagawa, Japanese actress and singer
- 1988Skye Sweetnam, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (Sumo Cyco)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215Rebel barons renounce their allegiance to King John of England — part of a chain of events leading to the signing of the Magna Carta.
- 1789In France, the Estates-General convenes for the first time since 1614.
- 1809The Swiss canton of Aargau allowed citizenship to Jews.
- 1877American Indian Wars: Sitting Bull leads his band of Lakota into Canada to avoid harassment by the United States Army under Colonel Nelson Miles.
- 1904Pitching against the Philadelphia Athletics at the Huntington Avenue Grounds, Cy Young of the Boston Americans throws the first perfect game in the modern era of baseball.
- 1925Scopes Trial: Serving of an arrest warrant on John T. Scopes for teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- 1925The government of South Africa declares Afrikaans an official language.
- 1950Bhumibol Adulyadej is crowned King Rama IX of Thailand.
- 1972Alitalia Flight 112 crashes into Mount Longa near Palermo, Sicily, killing all 115 aboard, making it the deadliest single-aircraft disaster in Italy.
- 1994The signing of the Bishkek Protocol between Armenia and Azerbaijan effectively freezes the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
View the complete list of historical events for May 5.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cüneyt Arkın, Andrea Gabriel, Marie-Nicole Lemieux, Farid al-Atrash, Solange Knowles, Shintaro Katsu, Sōichirō Hoshi, Francesco Rasi, Alexandru Giugaru, Margaret O'Brien.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 5, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1914 – Ray Walston, American actor and singer (d. 2001); August 5, 1997 – Adam Irigoyen, American actor, rapper, and dancer; January 4, 1945 – Vesa-Matti Loiri, Finnish actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138