Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1970. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,286 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,095 days or 16.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 2002.
If a dog named Noelani - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Noelani will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Noelani will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Tyrone Power
- 1943Michael Palin
- 1947Robin McNamara
- 1955Melinda Culea
- 1973Casino Versus Japan
- 1978Morgan Pehme
- 1981Danielle Fishel
- 1987Jessie Cave
- 1989Larissa Wilson
- 1990Hannah Davis
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1749Jean-Frédéric Edelmann, French pianist and composer (d. 1794)
- 1914Tyrone Power, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1958)
- 1925Eddi Arent, Polish-German actor (d. 2013)
- 1927Pat Carroll, American actress and singer
- 1932Stan Goldberg, American illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1936John Maxton, Scottish politician
- 1957Aad van Mil, Dutch water polo player
- 1965Glenn Seton, Australian race car driver
- 1988Jessica Dubroff, American pilot (d. 1996)
- 1993Francine Niyonsaba, Burundian runner
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kay’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215Rebel barons renounce their allegiance to King John of England — part of a chain of events leading to the signing of the Magna Carta.
- 1640King Charles I of England dissolves the Short Parliament.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of the Wilderness begins in Spotsylvania County.
- 1886The Bay View Massacre: A militia fires into a crowd of protesters in Milwaukee, killing seven.
- 1891The Music Hall in New York City (later known as Carnegie Hall) has its grand opening and first public performance, with Tchaikovsky as the guest conductor.
- 1905The trial in the Stratton Brothers case begins in London, England; it marks the first time that fingerprint evidence is used to gain a conviction for murder.
- 1925The government of South Africa declares Afrikaans an official language.
- 1949The Treaty of London establishes the Council of Europe in Strasbourg as the first European institution working for European integration.
- 1991A riot breaks out in the Mt. Pleasant section of Washington, D.C. after police shoot a Salvadoran man.
- 2006The government of Sudan signs an accord with the Sudan Liberation Army.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomokazu Yoshida, Harris Yulin, Carol Channing, Daniel Huttlestone, Deirdre Lovejoy, Georgia Gibbs, Michael Codron, Sylvie Testud, Senta Moses, Yoko Ono.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1970.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1970 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1984. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 5th May 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1970
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 342 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,286 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,095 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 619
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 2002
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1967 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1984 (-188)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who (May 9, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: V.V.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1986 – Andi Fraggs, English singer-songwriter and producer; September 29, 1963 – Les Claypool, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Primus, Blind Illusion, Oysterhead, and Sausage); January 8, 1908 – William Hartnell, English actor (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,049