Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 128th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,542 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Emilio Delgado
- 1954Pam Arciero
- 1955Stephen Furst
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1957Rino Katase
- 1963Sylvain Cossette
- 1972Darren Hayes
- 1981Björn Dixgård
- 1983Elyes Gabel
- 1987Aneurin Barnard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1829Louis Moreau Gottschalk, American pianist and composer (d. 1869)
- 1895James H. Kindelberger, American businessman (d. 1962)
- 1912George Woodcock, Canadian author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1915John Archer, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1955Mladen Markač, Croatian general
- 1963Izabela Kloc, Polish politician
- 1964Dave Rowntree, English drummer and animator (Blur and The Ailerons)
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1979Ole Morten Vågan, Norwegian bassist (Motif)
- 1981Yasuko Tajima, Japanese swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1516Trần Cảo Rebellion: A group of imperial guards, led by Trịnh Duy Sản, murdered Emperor Lê Tương Dực and fled, leaving the capital Thăng Long undefended.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ani DiFranco, AraabMuzik, Mike Herrera, O.T. Genasis, Will Forte, De'Angelo Wilson, Mio Tomonaga, Mathew Horne, Dina Spybey, Kazuki Kitamura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 8, 1917.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1989 – Katherine Webb, American model, Miss Alabama USA 2012; April 25, 1984 – Jen Johnson, American model and actress; August 21, 1924 – Jack Weston, American actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911