Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 128th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,576 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,238 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Johnson
- 1932Phyllida Law
- 1941John Fred
- 1957Marie Myriam
- 1964Melissa Gilbert
- 1971Chuck Huber
- 1976Ian "H" Watkins
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1984Julia Whelan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1906Esther Hoffe, Israeli mistress of Max Brod (d. 2007)
- 1937Carlos Gaviria Díaz, Colombian lawyer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1947Felicity Lott, English soprano
- 1958Brooks Newmark, American-English businessman and politician, Lord of the Treasury
- 1960Eric Brittingham, American bass player (Cinderella and Naked Beggars)
- 1976Ian “H” Watkins, Welsh singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Steps and H & Claire)
- 1984Mascha Müller, German actress
- 1991Ethan Gage, Canadian soccer player
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten, English-American actress
- 1994Ajee' Wilson, American runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- 1988A fire at Illinois Bell’s Hinsdale Central Office triggers an extended 1AESS network outage once considered the “worst telecommunications disaster in US telephone industry history”.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Letts, Bobcat Goldthwait, Roseanne Barr, Raye Birk, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Braguinha, Tristan Wilds, Marie Tifo, George Costigan, Trevor McNevan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 8, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1912 – Wendy Hiller, English actress (d. 2003); December 10, 1993 – Rachel Trachtenburg, American singer and actress (Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players and Supercute!); December 31, 1986 – Bronson Pelletier, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016