Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 128th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,874 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,248 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Weller - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Weller will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Weller will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Don Rickles
- 1927Chumy Chúmez
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1951Chris Frantz
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1958Simone Kleinsma
- 1966Marta Sánchez
- 1971Chuck Huber
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1981Ayesha Antoine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1850Ross Barnes, American baseball player and manager (d. 1915)
- 1884Harry S. Truman, American colonel and politician, 33rd President of the United States (d. 1972)
- 1910Andrew E. Svenson, American author and publisher (d. 1975)
- 1913Bob Clampett, American animator, director, and producer (d. 1984)
- 1932Julieta Campos, Cuban-Mexican author and translator (d. 2007)
- 1941James Traficant, American lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1984Martin Compston, Scottish footballer and actor
- 1985Usama Young, American football player
- 1989Liam Bridcutt, English footballer
- 2003Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1988A fire at Illinois Bell’s Hinsdale Central Office triggers an extended 1AESS network outage once considered the “worst telecommunications disaster in US telephone industry history”.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Stone, Layne Britton, Gorō Naya, Fredro Starr, Ken Weatherwax, Shriya Saran, Saffron Coomber, Peter Orlovsky, Ilse Werner, Ton Scherpenzeel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 8, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1954 – Michael Gira, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Swans, Angels of Light, The World of Skin, and Circus Mort); December 11, 1910 – Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937); April 29, 1945 – Catherine Lara, French singer-songwriter and violinist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172