Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 128th day of the year 1923. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,494 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,831 days or 32.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 1955.
If a dog named Dukitus - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dukitus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dukitus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Don Rickles
- 1940Emilio Delgado
- 1950Robert Mugge
- 1957Marie Myriam
- 1964Melissa Gilbert
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1981Elizabeth Whitmere
- 1981Mich Dulce
- 1984Nadine Chandrawinata
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1924S. Vithiananthan, Sri Lankan author and academic (d. 1989)
- 1958Roddy Doyle, Irish author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1961Gert Kruys, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1972Darren Hayes, Australian singer-songwriter (Savage Garden)
- 1975Gastón Mazzacane, Argentinian race car driver
- 1980Evgeny Lebedev, Russian-English publisher and philanthropist
- 1983Roberto Vitiello, Italian footballer
- 1984David King, English figure skater
- 1991Anamaria Tămârjan, Romanian gymnast
- 1993Pat Cummins, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alberta’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Landau, Saori Yuki, Edward Alleyn, James Coco, Kay Adams, Pat Sullivan, Šarlote Lēnmane, Charles Bickford, Matt Cedeño, L. Q. Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1923.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1923 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1905. Your score is -92. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1923
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 301 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,494 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,831 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,202
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 1955
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1910 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1905 (-92)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1922 – Richard Blackwell, American actor, fashion designer, and critic (d. 2008); September 25, 1975 – Maya Sansa, Italian actress and singer; October 27, 1984 – Kelly Osbourne, English-American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,978