Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1936 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1936. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,532 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,177 days or 27.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,033 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1968.
If a dog named Leeloo - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leeloo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Leeloo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Ricky Nelson
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1950Robert Mugge
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1953Billy Burnette
- 1954David Keith
- 1958Simone Kleinsma
- 1961David Winning
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1859Johan Jensen, Danish mathematician and engineer (d. 1925)
- 1935Lucius Cary, 15th Viscount Falkland, Scottish politician
- 1939Paul Drayton, American sprinter (d. 2010)
- 1940Irwin Cotler, Canadian lawyer and politician, 47th Canadian Minister of Justice
- 1942Norman Lamont, Scottish banker and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- 1955Mladen Markač, Croatian general
- 1963Michel Gondry, French director and screenwriter
- 1970Michael Bevan, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1981Tatyana Dektyareva, Russian hurdler
- 1983Roberto Vitiello, Italian footballer
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Malcolm’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tiziano Ferro, Bii, Will Lee, Chris Spedding, Anja Aguilar, Gianna Nannini, Hugh Laurie, Uki Satake, Yasmin Le Bon, Settimia Caccini.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1936.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1936 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 31, 1965. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1936
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 149 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,532 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,177 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,033
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1968
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1909 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 31, 1965 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1988 – FKA twigs, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and producer; December 17, 1974 – Giovanni Ribisi, American actor; September 15, 1946 – Tommy Lee Jones, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887