Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1992 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,331 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 316 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Chinkurli - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chinkurli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chinkurli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Bob Clampett
- 1948Stephen Stohn
- 1953Billy Burnette
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1955Stephen Furst
- 1967Viviana Durante
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1981Ayesha Antoine
- 1983Elyes Gabel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1839Adolphe-Basile Routhier, Canadian judge, author, and songwriter (d. 1920)
- 1879Wesley Coe, American shot putter, discus thrower, and tug of war competitor (d. 1926)
- 1912George Woodcock, Canadian author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1922Mary Q. Steele, American naturalist and author (d. 1992)
- 1937Carlos Gaviria Díaz, Colombian lawyer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1943Pat Barker, English author
- 1947Felicity Lott, English soprano
- 1958Brooks Newmark, American-English businessman and politician, Lord of the Treasury
- 1970Naomi Klein, Canadian author and activist
- 1976Gonçalo Abecasis, Portuguese-American biochemist and academic
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1516Trần Cảo Rebellion: A group of imperial guards, led by Trịnh Duy Sản, murdered Emperor Lê Tương Dực and fled, leaving the capital Thăng Long undefended.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: The Greeks defeat the Turks at the Battle of Gravia Inn.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1886Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named “Coca-Cola” as a patent medicine.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea comes to an end with Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attacking and sinking the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Lexington. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Buffery, Chris Thompson, Anjana Sowmya, Riley Keough, Stuart Wade, Richard Finch, Sam Sallon, Peter Florence, Ami Dolenz, Mike Patton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 8, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1967 – Evan Dando, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Lemonheads); March 26, 1964 – Todd Barry, American comedian and actor; October 23, 1981 – Huo Siyan, Chinese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,358