Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 128th day of the year 2003. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,233 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,078 days or 5.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 14, 2035.
If a dog named Kimiko - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kimiko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kimiko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1981Elizabeth Whitmere
- 1982Christina Cole
- 1984Martin Compston
- 1984Mascha Müller
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1815Edward Tompkins, American lawyer and politician (d. 1872)
- 1847Oscar Hammerstein I, American businessman and composer (d. 1919)
- 1937Carlos Gaviria Díaz, Colombian lawyer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1942Terry Neill, Irish footballer and manager
- 1943Pat Barker, English author
- 1957Bill Cowher, American football player and coach
- 1958Simone Kleinsma, Dutch actress and singer
- 1968Teet Kask, Estonian ballet dancer and choreographer
- 1981Ayesha Antoine, English actress
- 1982Ninja Sarasalo, Finnish model and singer
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lydia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1886Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named “Coca-Cola” as a patent medicine.
- 1941The German Luftwaffe launches a bombing raid on Nottingham and Derby
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1945World War II: V-E Day, combat ends in Europe. German forces agree in Reims, France, to an unconditional surrender.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marlo Mortel, Dale Dye, Gary Dourdan, Denise Nickerson, Sam Atwell, Mayumi Tanaka, Joan Jett, Georges Brassens, Julie Anne San Jose, Kristin Scott Thomas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 2003 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Busy by Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 342 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,233 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,078 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 211
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 2035
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Get Busy by Sean Paul (May 10, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1944 – Stockard Channing, American actress and singer; August 25, 1965 – Mia Zapata, American singer-songwriter (The Gits) (d. 1993); January 25, 1943 – Tobe Hooper, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,017