Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 129th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,132 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Georgiabelle - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Georgiabelle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Georgiabelle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1937Dave Prater
- 1942Tommy Roe
- 1953Amy Hill
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1979Rosario Dawson
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
- 1986Grace Gummer
- 1997Zane Huett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1888Rolf de Maré, Swedish art collector (d. 1964)
- 1918Moisis Michail Bourlas, Greek soldier and educator (d. 2011)
- 1934Alan Bennett, English actor, screenwriter, and author
- 1969Amber, Dutch-German singer-songwriter and producer
- 1971Jason Lee, English footballer and manager
- 1980Angela Nikodinov, American figure skater
- 1983Gilles Müller, Luxembourgian tennis player
- 1983Leandro Rinaudo, Italian footballer
- 1984Prince Fielder, American baseball player
- 1985Jake Long, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1671Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England’s Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1915World War I: Second Battle of Artois between German and French forces.
- 1946King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kerry Butler, Josh Charles, Larry B. Scott, Jana Kask, Sonique, Jonathan Firth, Paul Preiss, Kathy Ireland, Kirsten Vangsness, Sophie Zelmani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 9, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1937 – Mikk Mikiver, Estonian actor and director (d. 2006); September 15, 1916 – Margaret Lockwood, Pakistani-English actress and singer (d. 1990); December 19, 1969 – Richard Hammond, English journalist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,186