Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 129th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 670 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1948Tania Maria
- 1953Connie Kaldor
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1969Hudson Leick
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
- 1997Zane Huett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1860J. M. Barrie, Scottish author and playwright (d. 1937)
- 1907Kathryn Kuhlman, American evangelist and author (d. 1976)
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz, Mexican-American actor (d. 1963)
- 1918Moisis Michail Bourlas, Greek soldier and educator (d. 2011)
- 1938Charles Simić, Serbian-American poet and academic
- 1953Amy Hill, American actress
- 1961Sean Altman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rockapella)
- 1972Daniela Silivaș, Romanian gymnast
- 1978Marwan al-Shehhi, Emirati terrorist, hijacker of United Airlines Flight 175 (d. 2001)
- 1991Stasija Rage, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1877A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1904The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100 mph.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1941World War II: The German submarine U-110 is captured by the Royal Navy. On board is the latest Enigma machine which Allied cryptographers later use to break coded German messages.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
- 2015Russia stages its biggest ever military parade in Moscow’s Red Square to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Bergl, Shondrella Avery, Lee Yoo-jin, Christopher Reeve, Eliza Dushku, Eric Cantona, Momoka Ariyasu, Marie-Élaine Thibert, Britney Spears, Rami Fortis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 9, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1977 – Milo Ventimiglia, American actor, director, and producer; September 13, 1970 – Louise Lombard, English actress; July 26, 1967 – Jason Statham, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,142