Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 129th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,923 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 674 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Nipa - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nipa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nipa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Pierre Desproges
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1961Sean Altman
- 1962Paul Heaton
- 1963Sanja Doležal
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1985Audrina Patridge
- 1986Grace Gummer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1147Minamoto no Yoritomo, Japanese shogun (d. 1199)
- 1801Peter Hesketh-Fleetwood, English politician, founded the town of Fleetwood (d. 1866)
- 1895Frank Foss, American pole vaulter (d. 1989)
- 1895Lucian Blaga, Romanian poet, playwright, and philosopher (d. 1961)
- 1896Richard Day, Canadian-American art director and set decorator (d. 1972)
- 1920William Tenn, English-American author and academic (d. 2010)
- 1935Nokie Edwards, American guitarist and actor (The Ventures)
- 1945Steve Katz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Blood, Sweat & Tears, Blues Project, and American Flyer)
- 1972Daniela Silivaș, Romanian gymnast
- 1983Gilles Müller, Luxembourgian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 1969Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marcella Detroit, Tõnis Mägi, Matt Morgan, Edgar Winter, Lewis Stone, Ah Young, Steven Drozd, Sasha Alexander, Leon Durham, Liselotte Pulver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 9, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1989 – Kenshō Ono, Japanese voice actor and singer; September 3, 1993 – Rina Koike, Japanese model and actress; June 3, 1962 – David Cole, American DJ, producer, and songwriter (C+C Music Factory).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,381