Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 318th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,257 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904H. C. Potter
- 1942John P. Hammond
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1949Terry Reid
- 1952Art Malik
- 1953Frances Conroy
- 1967Juhi Chawla
- 1972Takuya Kimura
- 1982Kumi Koda
- 1991Devon Bostick
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1760Jiaqing Emperor of China (d. 1820)
- 1780Ranjit Singh, Pakistani-Sikh emperor (d. 1839)
- 1906Hermione Baddeley, English-American actress and singer (d. 1986)
- 1917Vasantdada Patil, Indian politician, 9th Governor of Rajasthan (d. 1989)
- 1929Asashio Tarō III, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 46th Yokozuna (d. 1988)
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle, Canadian actress
- 1932Richard Mulligan, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1947Gene Garber, American baseball player
- 1969Lori Berenson, American activist
- 1969Nico Motchebon, German runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1851The Denny Party lands at Alki Point, before moving to the other side of Elliott Bay to what would become Seattle.
- 1901The 1901 Caister Lifeboat Disaster.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1956The Supreme Court of the United States declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1985The volcano Nevado del Ruiz erupts and melts a glacier, causing a lahar (volcanic mudslide) that buries Armero, Colombia, killing approximately 23,000 people.
- 1986The Compact of Free Association becomes law, granting the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands independence from the United States.
- 1988Mulugeta Seraw, an Ethiopian law student in Portland, Oregon is beaten to death by members of the Neo-Nazi group East Side White Pride.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
- 2007Russia officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Smith, Jessica Burciaga, Evangelia Aravani, Melisa Cantiveros, David Byrne, Dax Riggs, Harriet Bosse, Christopher Lambert, Jamie Oliver, Laura Linney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 13, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1944 – Ki Longfellow, American author, playwright, and producer; March 18, 1997 – Ciara Bravo, American actress; May 2, 1968 – Ziana Zain, Malaysian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867