Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 317th day of the year 1970. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,515 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,172 days or 16.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 627 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 2002.
If a dog named Calvert - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Calvert will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Calvert will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Gertrude Olmstead
- 1909Gunnar Björnstrand
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1940Daniel Pilon
- 1948Saori Yuki
- 1955Whoopi Goldberg
- 1971Noah Hathaway
- 1979Metta World Peace
- 1990Kathleen Herles
- 1991Matt Bennett
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1801Amalie Auguste of Bavaria (d. 1877)
- 1814Joseph Hooker, American general (d. 1879)
- 1883Leo Goodwin, American swimmer, diver, and water polo player (d. 1957)
- 1889Vigo Madsen, Danish gymnast (d. 1979)
- 1894Arthur Nebe, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1910Pat Reid, Indian-English soldier and author (d. 1990)
- 1938Gérald Godin, Canadian journalist, poet, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1943Jay Sigel, American golfer
- 1948Adelle Lutz, American costume designer, model and actress
- 1986Kevin Bridges, Scottish comedian and actor
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Miriam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1864The new Constitution of Greece is adopted.
- 1887Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- 1914Zaian War: Berber tribesmen inflict the heaviest defeat of French forces in Morocco at the Battle of El Herri.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1940Walt Disney’s animated musical film Fantasia is first released, on the first night of a roadshow at New York’s Broadway Theatre.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1995A truck-bomb explodes outside of a US-operated Saudi Arabian National Guard training center in Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. A group called the Islamic Movement for Change claims responsibility.
- 2001War on Terror: In the first such act since World War II, US President George W. Bush signs an executive order allowing military tribunals against foreigners suspected of connections to terrorist acts or planned acts on the United States.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luke Morley, Sheridan Smith, Dylan Baker, David Merrick, Michael J. Nelson, Stevie Ray Vaughan, María Canals Barrera, Michael Sarrazin, Frank Caliendo, Denzel Washington.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1970 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1970
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,515 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,172 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 627
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 2002
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a English Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (-188)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 (November 14, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1914 – Kenneth More, English actor and singer (d. 1982); June 14, 1931 – Kenneth Cope, English actor; May 13, 1934 – Leon Wagner, American baseball player and actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,031